(Tabloids) Hamada cheating on his wife?

I do apologize for this post, for it is going to be a long one but it was necessary, since this is breaking news.

Earlier, I posted in the mini-chat on the home page that there was a story on this week’s edition of tabloid magazine ‘FRIDAY’ about Hamada apparently cheating on his wife with a 29 year-old gravure idol.
[img:2u1gw9e4]http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/omonet/imgs/e/5/e58a27dd.jpg[/img:2u1gw9e4]

Well, it seems like the full article has been posted online, complete with photos: [url:2u1gw9e4]http://ameblo.jp/tomocci777/entry-11876986392.html[/url:2u1gw9e4]

[quote:2u1gw9e4]深夜11時過ぎ、コンビニの駐車場で彼女の買い物が終わるのを待つ浜田雅功。目つき悪すぎ!

糟糠の妻・小川菜摘はハマちゃんを信じて、豪邸で夫の帰りを待つ日々…
ボディは真っ白、威圧感たっぷりのフロントグリル、極端にインチアップされたホイール。深夜のコンビニに、かなり気合の入ったクライスラーが停まった。
ハンドルを握るのは、目つきの悪いマスク姿の男。犬は飼い主に似る――ではないが、このイカつい車に乗っていたのは、ハマちゃんこと『ダウンタウン』浜田雅功(まさとし)(51)であった。
一方、助手席からは、小柄な女性が降りてきた。コンビニに入り、店内の照明に照らされたその顔はハマちゃんの妻、小川菜摘(51)――と雰囲気の似た、瞳の大きなショートカットの美女である。
雑誌などを買って美女がクライスラーに戻ると、それまで運転席で仏頂面だった浜田がにこやかに語りかける。
車内で見つめ合うと、談笑もそこそこにクライスラーは発進。慣れた様子で住宅街の狭い路地を抜け、芸能人や政治家、会社経営者などセレブが多数居住することで知られる、目黒区内の超一等地に建つデザイナーズマンションへ向かった。ゲートを開けて敷地に入り、さらに建物のシャッターを開けるとパーキングスペースが登場。浜田は女性を乗せたまま駐車すると、二人で屋内へ消えた。
「この物件、200坪の広大な敷地に建っているにもかかわらず、5戸しかない。部屋は地下1階から地上3階の4層構造。各戸にガレージとホームエレベーターがついているので、ほぼ完璧にプライバシーを確保できます。賃料は1ヵ月100万円を下りません」(取扱不動産会社)
芸能人には打ってつけの物件といえよう。実際、クライスラーで帰って来たり、ラグジュアリー仕様の運転手付きアルファードで送られてきたりと“足”はさまざまながら、浜田は多くの日々をここで過ごしている。
「実は浜田はここ数年、自宅に帰ることはあまりなく、ほとんどこの"別宅"で暮らしているんです。別居状態にあると言っていいでしょう」(テレビ局関係者)
浜田がマンションに連れ帰った美女の名は、吉川(きっかわ)麻衣子(29)。かつて本誌(’09年10月2・9日号)に登場したこともあるグラビアアイドルである。
二人はいまから4年前に放映されたドラマ『検事・鬼島平八郎』(テレビ朝日系)で共演している。吉川の役どころは浜田に想いを寄せる定食屋の女性従業員。チョイ役ながら、6回にわたって出演。身長150cmと小柄ながら85cmFカップを誇るセクシーすぎる従業員に、巨乳好きで知られる浜田が骨抜きにされたとしても何ら不思議はない。
実際、「二人が付き合い始めたのは、その少し後くらいだと思います」と言うのは、あるグラビアアイドルだ。
「この世界、グラビア一本で食べていけるコなんて一握り。バイトをしながら活動するか、パトロンを見つけないと生きていけないんです。マイマイは後者。『生活の面倒を見てくれる大物芸能人や社長さんはいないかな?』と、グラビアの友達に相談していたんですよ。で、しばらくして、『鬼島平八郎』とか『浜ちゃんが!』(読売テレビほか)とか、浜田さんの番組に何回も呼んでもらえるようになったから、仲間うちで『浜ちゃんが、マイマイの愛人になったんじゃない?』って噂になっていました」
『浜ちゃんが!』では「よう、料理するの?」と浜田が吉川に問いかける、意味深なシーンがあった。
話をもとに戻そう。
マンションで一夜を明かした吉川が「別宅」を後にしたのは、翌日の午後3時過ぎのこと。バス通りでタクシーを拾い、向かった先は渋谷の美容室。浜田が好きな高田みづえ風のショートに仕上げた。その後は青山へ移動して、人気雑貨店『フランフラン』でコースターや食器類、ピンクのクッションカバーや寝具などの生活用品をペアでゲット。続いて入ったゴルフショップでは、ピンクのウエアを購入した。無類のゴルフ好きである浜田と一緒にラウンドするのだろう。
その後、吉川は大量の購入品を持ったまま地下鉄で赤坂へ移動。知人らしき女性と寿司店で夕食をとると、夜11時過ぎには浜田の別宅へ戻るのだった。
実は彼女、渋谷区内に部屋を借りているのだが、実際にはほとんどの日を、この「別宅」で過ごしている。
そしてグラビアアイドルが証言したように、本誌も3年ほど前からクライスラーで出かける二人の姿を度々、目撃しているのであった。
たとえば’11年の夏のある夜。「別宅」を出たクライスラーはレンタルDVDショップ、コンビニに寄って、ディスカウントストアの前で停車。しかし、車から降りて店に入っていくのは常に吉川で、浜田はよほど姿を見られたくないのか、車から一歩も出ないのである。小柄な彼女が両手いっぱいに買い物袋を抱えていても、運転席から降りようともしない。そして、一度も外の空気を吸うことなく、浜田は愛車を再び「別宅」へ走らせた。
浜田といえば、常盤貴子や優香、hiroらと浮き名を流した相方の松本人志とは違い、スキャンダルとはほぼ無縁だ。
「結婚して1年後、妻の小川が妊娠中にAV女優との浮気が発覚したことがありましたね。あのとき、浜田は即座に会見を開き、『新しい体位を考えたいというので相談に乗っていた』『家に帰ったら、土下座して謝りますよ』と嘯(うそぶ)いていましたが、実は相当な恐妻家。『次やったらチンチンをちょん切る!』とブチ切れた小川に平謝りだったそうです」(芸能ライター)
久しぶりに夫が起こしたムーヴメント。この絶対に笑ってはいけない状況を、妻・菜摘はどう考えるのか。
自宅近くで直撃した。
――ご主人のことでお聞きしたいことが。
「はい、なんでしょうか?」
――目黒のマンションはご存知ですね?
「はい、知っていますよ」
――浜田さんは、あそこで別居されているのですか?
「(ケラケラと笑いながら)してませんよ。事務所として使っているんです。次の日の仕事が早いときとか、仕事が深夜までかかったときに泊まることはありますけど、別居とかじゃないですから。フフッ」
――その「事務所」に暮らしている女性がいるのはご存知ですか? 吉川麻衣子さんというのですが……。
「いやいや、知らないです……」
――浜田さん、ほとんど自宅に帰って来ていませんよね?
「帰ってきてますよ!」
――昨夜は帰ってきましたか?
「『朝から息子とゴルフをする』と仕事帰りに息子をピックアップしてそのままゴルフ場へ行ってしまったので、昨夜は帰ってきてないです」
――夫婦仲は冷めていませんか。
「とてもうまくいってます。離婚とかもないです。たとえそう(不倫)だとしても家庭を壊すような人ではないので。だってもう(結婚生活)25年ですよ。彼は芸人さんですから、結婚したときから覚悟しています。ごめんなさい、(吉川とは)遊びじゃないですか?」
――遊びならば許す、と?
「全然いいんじゃないですか。芸の肥やしになれば。彼が女性にモテなくなったら芸人として終わり、モテてる彼が格好いいと思っています。私は二重生活だとは思ってない。(浜田に)大切にしてもらっているので、なんの不満もないです」
――今後も不倫は公認ですか?
「いや認めるとか、私は知らないので。彼と話をしなければいけないし、それはこれから考えます。もちろん」
芸人としてはセーフ。夫としては「浜田、アウト~」ということ!?[/quote:2u1gw9e4]

[img:2u1gw9e4]http://i.imgur.com/UnR924f.jpg[/img:2u1gw9e4]
[img:2u1gw9e4]http://i.imgur.com/vl6YCMn.jpg[/img:2u1gw9e4]
[img:2u1gw9e4]http://i.imgur.com/ZV8XwEN.jpg[/img:2u1gw9e4]
[img:2u1gw9e4]http://i.imgur.com/nAwaftV.jpg[/img:2u1gw9e4]

The article above states that Hamada first met Kikkawa Maiko (the gravure idol) around the time that he shot a drama in 2010 and that the relationship started not long after that. After that drama, Kikkawa apparently made frequent appearances on Hamada’s shows (starting with Hamachan ga) and it became suspected by some that Kikkawa had started dating Hamada.

Of this particular encounter that has been photographed, the article says that Hamada was seen waiting for Kikkawa to come out of a convenience store around 11pm. After that they conversed for a couple of moments with some laughing and then the Chrysler he was driving left to go to a designer mansion in Meguro which is apparently known to many other celebrities. He parked inside one of the spaces and that’s where contact with them disappeared.

The part of the article that starts under ‘自宅近くで直撃した’ seems to be an improptu interview with Hamada’s wife who was coming out of their home that they live in. The gist of it is that the journalist asks:

• about the mansion in Meguro and whether she knows about Hamada using it
  • about Kikkawa and whether Natsumi knows her
  • about Hamada and whether he has come home previously
  • about the relationship between the two and whether it has gotten cold
  • about her willingness to forgive him if he has played up on this occasion
  • whether she actually knows about the affair and what will she do

His wife responds:

• Hamada does use the mansion but according to her, he only uses it for overnight sleeps inbetween jobs under his agency
  • She does not know who Kikkawa is
  • She says that he does return often to their home
  • However, she states that the day before this article was conducted and when this scandal apparently was busted, she said that he had gone to golf early with his son, gone to work and then picked up his other son from school to return home. From there, he had gone to the golf course again and says that he did not return home last night.
  • She denies that their relationship has gone sour and that there was some talk of a divorce. She believes that given they have been married for 25 years, she has been prepared for talk like this because he is a comedian. She then asks whether he has played up.
  • When asked whether she would forgive him if he has cheated, she said that she understood why he would be popular among women because if he wasn’t, it would mean his days as a comedian would be numbered. However she also states that she doesn’t think he is cheating on her and that she cherishes her relationship with Hamada, so she doesn’t have any unrest about the matter so far.
  • She states that she doesn’t know about the affair and that despite them never really talking about this sort of stuff, she will think about having a chat with him on the matter.

Well there you have it. Now it has been rumored in the past that Hamada had done this previously and his wife had gotten so incensed that she threatened him with castration. Of course this story could turn out to be false and it could be that Hamada was just being an extra nice person but this could be a very big blow to Hamada’s image of family man if proven true. I wonder whether Matsumoto will address this on his ‘Wide na Show’ program on Sunday, given their filming for the episode is on Fridays apparently and he has not shied away from controversial stories on the program. Anyway, hope the best turns out, whatever happens :-|

Hope Hamada doesn’t read this magazine, or we’re going to have another incident like the one where Takeshi Kitano was the protagonist.

Images reuploaded to imgur:
[img:1onrp7l6]http://i.imgur.com/UnR924f.jpg[/img:1onrp7l6]
[img:1onrp7l6]http://i.imgur.com/vl6YCMn.jpg[/img:1onrp7l6]
[img:1onrp7l6]http://i.imgur.com/ZV8XwEN.jpg[/img:1onrp7l6]
[img:1onrp7l6]http://i.imgur.com/nAwaftV.jpg[/img:1onrp7l6]

[quote="VideogameDC":1onrp7l6]Hope Hamada doesn’t read this magazine, or we’re going to have another incident like the one where Takeshi Kitano was the protagonist.[/quote:1onrp7l6]

What happened with Takeshi Kitano?

[quote="Knudow":gkou1ub5][quote="VideogameDC":gkou1ub5]Hope Hamada doesn’t read this magazine, or we’re going to have another incident like the one where Takeshi Kitano was the protagonist.[/quote:gkou1ub5]

What happened with Takeshi Kitano?[/quote:gkou1ub5]

Taken from Kitano’s official biography

[quote:gkou1ub5]Another such rebelling stunt was his 1986 attack on the offices of the weekly gossip magazine "Friday". Prior to the incident, it had shown a picture of Kitano with a woman they claimed was his mistress. Kitano became furious and together with Gundan, he broke into the office, beat up the staff members and demolitioned the place. Kitano would later try to excuse the incident as a joke. It happened to take place on the anniversary of the Chuushingura raid, so he and Gundan thought it would make a funny gesture. He also pointed out, that they used fire extinguishers to "spray" the office (in Japanese slapstick they are the equivalent of American pie throwing). While few bought into Kitano’s excuse, surprisingly many understood his outrage against the attack on his privacy - they just didn’t accepted the way he expressed it.

In light of the pressure from the incident, and the stress which came in its wake, Kitano decided to take a, what would amount to, seven month break from work. While he was away, the producers discussed firing him, even banning him from TV, but when he returned, a public poll voted him the most popular TV celebrity on NHK - and like that, Kitano was back and more popular than ever.[/quote:gkou1ub5]

Woah… it’s like a yakuza movie

Yeah, it is!! I hope that [b:3ob3u4nl]Vatican[/b:3ob3u4nl] keep us posted about this news. I belive that everyone here wants to know what would be Hamada’s reaction to this

I just really hope hamada isn’t actually cheating and there is a valid explanation for it all :(

[quote="Knudow":306jrjli]Images reuploaded to imgur:
[img:306jrjli]http://i.imgur.com/UnR924f.jpg[/img:306jrjli]
[img:306jrjli]http://i.imgur.com/vl6YCMn.jpg[/img:306jrjli]
[img:306jrjli]http://i.imgur.com/ZV8XwEN.jpg[/img:306jrjli]
[img:306jrjli]http://i.imgur.com/nAwaftV.jpg[/img:306jrjli][/quote:306jrjli]

Thanks again Knudow. I gotta stop giving you trouble. Anyway, Kikkawa’s social media accounts (her Amelo blog and her Twitter account) have been deleted, which is quite common whenever things like this happen in Japan. Apparently her home page on her agency’s website has also vanished, though I can’t find that so this may be getting serious. I imagine the news and forum-style shows on the weekend will go hard on this issue, especially Wide na Show, given Matsumoto is his partner. Bakusho Mondai’s Sunday Japon might also be one to watch for this Sunday, given BM did have some indirect problems with Hamada in the past. I wonder how they’ll cover this incident from one of their rivals.

Now this is getting real :tmi:

My tentative guess is Matsumoto won’t cover it on his show without bigger news agencies covering the story, since his wife has already made comment and shrugged it off, there’s probably little more to say of the matter. I’m thinking he’ll stay out of it until after the fact, then make comments based on the outcome if any. Let us know if he does though.

His wife has a blog and twitter, she made a post on Wednesday. I could be wrong but I think it says she appreciates all the support her blog has and that she’s glad to be able to use it to portray the true side of her family life outside of the media?

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/tabasa7_blog/ https://twitter.com/natsu_mi1230

It’s kind of sad to hear from his wife that he doesn’t come home often. :( It seemed like Housei’s and Tanaka’s kids also wished they were home more often due to work comittments in the Earth Defence batsu.

[quote="soudou":2nz16wic]My tentative guess is Matsumoto won’t cover it on his show without bigger news agencies covering the story, since his wife has already made comment and shrugged it off, there’s probably little more to say of the matter. I’m thinking he’ll stay out of it until after the fact, then make comments based on the outcome if any. Let us know if he does though.

His wife has a blog and twitter, she made a post on Wednesday. I could be wrong but I think it says she appreciates all the support her blog has and that she’s glad to be able to use it to portray the true side of her family life outside of the media?

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/tabasa7_blog/ https://twitter.com/natsu_mi1230

It’s kind of sad to hear from his wife that he doesn’t come home often. :( It seemed like Housei’s and Tanaka’s kids also wished they were home more often due to work comittments in the Earth Defence batsu.[/quote:2nz16wic]

According to Japanese netizens, filming for Wide na Show is on today, so I think Matsumoto will probably know about this by now, given it is about his partner. It is up to them to decide whether they will proceed with the story but of course as you say, Matsumoto may not make any comment for now.

As for Natsumi’s recent blog entry, I feel there is a bit of foreshadowing here in her latest entry. She does thank everyone for the support but then goes on to talk about the media and their reporting of stories involving celebrities and image. She then talks about people doubting about whether the stuff she posts is actually true and reaffirms that through her blog, she wants to show her true self.

Now I may be reading too much into this but given that her previous blog posts were of a much lighter mood, I do think that she is indirectly talking about Hamada in this latest blog post so it seems she is standing by him for now.

I also wonder how they’re going to approach shows (especially Gaki) in future if this news turned out to be true. They managed to make a running gag out of Endo’s troubles with Chiaki before so they do have form in that regard but that was with Downtown as the masterminds behind it, if so to speak. Now one of them is being targeted themselves so it will be interesting to see how this all pans out.

I guess this could happen like Endo and Chiaki, at first everyone will look at him as ‘‘a bad person’’, but with the help of Gaki, that will change and everything could go like normal again. ;)

For now we hope this is just a bad rumor by Friday Magazine. If so, they deserve another beatdown like Takeshi Kitano did in 1986 (Still mentioning it :D)

[quote="Vatican":1fah28vy]According to Japanese netizens, filming for Wide na Show is on today, so I think Matsumoto will probably know about this by now[/quote:1fah28vy]

Oh yeah I just meant for the general public. If it’s only one magazine covering this and other well-known news outlets haven’t picked it up, then it may not be seen as big enough news to cover in the show yet. But I’m curious if he will regardless of course.

[quote:1fah28vy]I also wonder how they’re going to approach shows (especially Gaki) in future if this news turned out to be true. They managed to make a running gag out of Endo’s troubles with Chiaki before so they do have form in that regard but that was with Downtown as the masterminds behind it, if so to speak. Now one of them is being targeted themselves so it will be interesting to see how this all pans out.[/quote:1fah28vy]

Hmm I don’t see it working in Hamada’s case… Chiaki and Endou seemed to part ways amicably, plus Endou himself did a skit of holding auditions for a new Chiaki in the regular Gaki series before the batsu gag of Chiaki finding another guy.
Before that there were other Gaki skits revolving around Chiaki. Has Hamada’s wife been in the regular Gaki series? In the batsu she’s only made brief cameo appearances so I doubt much would change show-wise.

I only saw Natsumi on the Hotel Men batsu, but other than that, I’ve never saw her on other Gaki episodes, so by last we’ll see what will happen during the weekend.

True or not, this incident highlights the status in which comedians are held in and the populatiry they can enjoy. Gauging from Japanese netizens’ reactions, it is a bit startling to see most range from not surprised at all to rather accepting in that it is futile to stop comedians from fooling around. Quite a few examples as well in the past few years:

• Akashiya Sanma was caught last year by the same magazine as well with two different AV actresses. He has since admitted to having a relationship with one of them, the other had spilled the beans on their dealings and a third actress came out on the web and said that she had slept with Sanma as well.
  • Endo’s troubles are well documented so no need to proceed :D
  • Matsumoto formerly dated actress Tokiwa Takako for a few years but his playboy attitude led to an on-off relationship that ended in 2003. She has now remarried and he was spotted on a couple of dates afterwards with younger female celebs before he got married in 2009. ([url:1tzz6pxx]http://www.japan-zone.com/news/2009/05/18/downtowns_machan_married.shtml[/url:1tzz6pxx])
  • Similar to Matsumoto, Ucchan Nanchan’s Uchimura was also quite a playboy and flitted around with a lot of women before he married former TV Asahi announcer Tokunaga Yumi in 2005. However he first had a scandal with her in 2003, which forced her to quit her job and divorce her then-husband in September of that year.
  • It seems to be confirmed online that asides from a past fling with an unnamed AV actress, Hamada has had no rumors that have come to be true.

All you can really say is hope for the best for Hamada that the damage is not too large but this clearly isn’t unfamiliar territory for comedians.

You think it will be made fun on this Gaki episode airing on Sunday?

[quote="VideogameDC":2p8y845q]You think it will be made fun on this Gaki episode airing on Sunday?[/quote:2p8y845q]
Not for this week, because they’re continuing last week’s Karuta competition. As for future eps… I bet they’ll have a slight dig at it for this year’s No Laughing special, but I don’t know whether they’ll do it for Gaki’s weekly broadcasts. I imagine shows like DX and Suiyoubi no Downtown will get a couple of mentions and Atsushi might even try his luck on Gobu Gobu. Who knows though :?: … nothing has come from Hamada yet so I imagine any kind of teasing will be put on hold until the truth is made clearer.

They probably are going to mention it on the next week’s Gaki then :D

[quote="VideogameDC":6b8udjac]They probably are going to mention it on the next week’s Gaki then :D[/quote:6b8udjac]

:?: To be honest, I really don't know if they will. Downtown are certainly not afraid of making fun of themselves and I remember seeing clips of Downtown DX on YouTube where Tokiwa Takako was mentioned and Matsumoto got very embarrassed but given how sensitive this issue has become, making it a joke could backfire on them. I'm sure this will give Matsumoto some nice material to use for a while but it probably would be best to treat this issue seriously first and let it whittle out for a while before pulling the jokes for use. In a worst case scenario, Downtown probably won't end, but their reputation will take a battering, although judging on past cases, people like Uchimura and Sanma have managed to remain steady in the face of their scandals.

A couple of new articles out from Cyzo. Now amongst Japanese netizens, their journalism is apparently low rent quality to them but these allegations are the most serious so far.

This first one here suggests that Hamada was living part time with Kikkawa: [url:n7qv0ctj]http://woman.infoseek.co.jp/news/entertainment/menscyzo_20140613_172331[/url:n7qv0ctj]

[quote:n7qv0ctj]先日、“最後の独身大物芸人”ともいわれる志村けん(64)が、一週間に三度も美女と遊ぶ姿を捉えた「フライデー」(講談社)。先月には、明石家さんま(58)が32歳下の水着会社社長とお泊まりを繰り返す様子を伝え、昨年立て続けに報じたAV女優との密会に加え、“さんま3連発”となったことでも話題になった。
その「フライデー」が、再び大御所芸能人と美女との関係を伝えている。ダウンタウンの浜田雅功(51)が、グラビアアイドルの吉川麻衣子(29)を車に乗せて浜田のマンションに入って行く姿が報じられているのだ。同マンションは、浜田が自宅のほかに事務所として使用している“別宅”のようで、実際はほとんどこの別宅で過ごしているようだ。吉川はそこで一夜を過ごし、翌日になると美容室や買い物に行った後、夜に再び浜田の別宅へ戻っている。彼女もほとんど自分の部屋に帰っていないといい、2人は“半同棲”ともいえる生活を過ごしているようだ。

2010年に放送された浜田主演のドラマ『検事・鬼島平八郎』(テレビ朝日系)で共演経験のある2人は、その後交際を始めたといい、同誌は3年前から、浜田の愛車で出かける2人の姿をたびたび目撃しているという。浜田は1989年に小川菜摘(51)と結婚し、小川の妊娠中にはAV女優との浮気が発覚したことがあった。それ以来、スキャンダルは皆無だったが、実際は吉川と長期不倫をしていたのだろうか。
「Fカップの爆乳が目をひく吉川は、目鼻立ちがはっきりしていて唇が厚い派手な顔立ちです。妻の小川と雰囲気が似ていることから『好みがブレない』『不倫するなら違うタイプの方がいいのでは…』といった声もネット上で上がっています。以前、吉川が『浜ちゃんが!』(日本テレビ系)に出演した際には『よく料理するの?』『麻衣子も…』と親しげな会話を見せており、同番組で共演後に浜田主演のドラマにキャスティングされたことから、当時から一部では愛人疑惑が浮上していました」(芸能ライター)

妻の小川は、同誌の直撃に夫婦仲のよさを強調し、「遊びじゃないですか?」「芸の肥やしになれば」と鷹揚な構えを見せている。しかし、発売前の11日にはブログで「職業柄、色々な事を書かれたり、言われたりします」「全く気にしない!!と言ったら嘘になります!」と牽制ともとれる書き込みをしており、やはり胸中穏やかではないようだ。一方、吉川の方はそれまで更新していたブログとTwitterが削除されており、所属事務所のプロフィールも見当たらない状況だ。

「吉川の事務所は誰もが知っている有名タレントがいるわけでもなく、大手とは言えない規模です。それに対して、相手は天下の吉本興業ですから、ネット上では『圧力がかかったのか』と邪推する者もいるようです。吉川は、交際開始後とされる12年にも『浜ちゃんが!』に出演していますが、たびたび共演している姿が見られることで、どうしてもそういう目で見られやすいのかもしれませんね。以前、妙に番組共演が多い南明奈について『浜田がお気に入り』とささやかれたこともありましたし…」(同前)

過去の浮気の際は、小川が「次やったらチンチンをちょん切る!」と激怒したともいわれているが、その小川は今のところ、芸人の妻として殊勝な態度を見せている。しかし、それは表向きだけで、実際はキツいお灸を据える可能性もあるだろう。浜田家といえば、先日長男でベーシストのハマ・オカモト(23)に、15歳年上のシンガー・土岐麻子(38)との熱愛が持ち上がったばかり。ネット上では、不倫相手とされる吉川が息子の彼女よりも若いことで「息子も困りそう」「アカン警察や」などの反響も上がっている。本当にちょん切られることはないだろうが、しばらく家庭内は“ごっつええ感じ”とはいかなさそうだ。[/quote:n7qv0ctj]

It also includes a reference to Hama Okamoto, Hamada’s oldest son and his recently discovered relationship with singer Toki Asako, fifteen years his senior (she is 38, he is 23).

This one suggests that Hamada had gotten her pregnant and this forced her to retire from the entertainment agency, thus explaining why all her social accounts and her agency profile page have vanished: [url:n7qv0ctj]http://woman.infoseek.co.jp/news/entertainment/messy_9336[/url:n7qv0ctj]

[quote:n7qv0ctj]発売中の「FRIDAY」(講談社)が、ダウンタウンの浜田雅功(51)とグラビアアイドルの吉川麻衣子(29)の不倫疑惑を報じた。
浜田と吉川は2010年8月に『浜ちゃんが!』(日本テレビ系)で共演。その際に浜田が彼女のことをいたく気に入ったのか、同年秋冬の主演ドラマ『検事・鬼島平八郎』(テレビ朝日系)でも再び共演している。このころ、吉川のファンスレでは「浜田と寝て仕事を取ったのでは?」と枕営業疑惑が浮上し、吉川を心配する声が上がっていた。だが実際は枕営業というよりも、がっつり3年間にわたる不倫関係がスタートしていたようだ。
2人は浜田が自宅とは別に借りた都内の一等地にあるデザイナーズマンションでほぼ同棲のような生活を送っているという。記事には、浜田の運転するクライスラーで2人がそのマンションに向かう写真も掲載されている。
これを受けて、同誌は浜田の妻である小川菜摘(51)に直撃。彼女は、浜田が借りているマンションを「事務所として使っている」と説明し、夫婦仲について「とてもうまくいっています。離婚とかもないです」と明言。不倫疑惑には「遊びじゃないですか?」「(浜田には)大切にしてもらってるので、何の不満もないです」と、結婚25年の本妻の余裕を見せた。

また、記事には吉川がかねてからパトロンを探していたというグラビアアイドルの匿名証言もあった。前述のように吉川が浜田の冠番組『浜ちゃんが!』に出演し始めた時期からは、仲間内で彼女と浜田の愛人関係がささやかれていたとのことだ。なお、この報道後には吉川のTwitterやブログ、そして所属事務所のプロフィールまでが一斉に削除されている。
一方ネットでは「奥さんと不倫相手がそっくり」というコメントが相次いでいる。確かに吉川も小川も丸顔で目がパッチリしており、同じ系統の顔つきだ。浜田といえば、過去には小川の妊娠中にAV女優の森田圭子との不倫が発覚したり、他にも小向美奈子(29)やglobeのKEIKO(41)、岩崎ひろみ(37)など様々な女性との仲が噂されていたが、相手は丸顔・パッチリとした目・巨乳であることがほとんど。そして今回もそれに反せずである。女性の好みにかなりの一貫性があると言えるだろう。

加えて、吉川のファンの間では、吉川は浜田の子供を妊娠しており、これを機に引退してシングルマザーになるのではとの説まで浮上中だ。もしこれが本当なら、突然のアカウント削除にも合点がいくが……。
最近では浜田が小川のブログに度々登場するなど、仲良し円満夫婦のイメージが強まっていたが、今回の3年不倫も小川は水に流すのだろうか。かねてからバラエティ番組などでは、浜田の浮気をネタにして笑い飛ばしていたこともある小川。もう不倫耐性ができてしまっているのかもしれないが……。[/quote:n7qv0ctj]

This second article also names AV actresses Morita Keiko and Komukai Minako, singer KEIKO of the band ‘globe’ and TV actress Iwasaki Hiromi as people Hamada has had relationships with.

It is important to note that where they refer to the net or ‘ネット’ as they say, they are referring to 2chan. Cyzo seemed to have sourced some of their information there, where the allegations of pregnancy were first made from Kikkawa’s fans there. Given the amount of rubbish 2chan has on it, it is most likely that it isn’t true… but where’s there’s smoke, there’s fire and this is probably the most serious allegation leveled at him thus far. Hopefully it turns out to be just a false alarm and not a damn inferno :sweat: