Gaki no Tsukai attraction at Shiodome Expo!

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Seems there was an Gaki no Tsukai exhibit at the Shiodome Expo 2012 .... below is the full story with your host blog entry by Stephanie Yanez ...

I like the souviners ..... interesting idea for a exhibit :D

http://stephanieyanezblog.wordpress.com/2012/10/18/downtowns-gaki-no-tsukai-ya-arahende-attraction-at-shiodome-expo-%E3%82%AC%E3%82%AD%E3%81%AE%E4%BD%BF%E3%81%84%E3%82%84%E3%81%82%E3%82%89%E3%81%B8%E3%82%93%E3%81%A7/
Wow awesome! Thanks for the great find. :o They have good taste too being a Housei fan :rofl: I think they do other exhibitions from time to time with props from the show. Can't find the photo again on Twitter but I remember one for the EDF batsu featuring the alien costume etc.
Meanwhile in an Expo that will never appear in your town :(

Kawaii~
soudou wrote:
Wow awesome! Thanks for the great find. :o They have good taste too being a Housei fan :rofl: I think they do other exhibitions from time to time with props from the show. Can't find the photo again on Twitter but I remember one for the EDF batsu featuring the alien costume etc.

Your welcome .... My favorite aliens come from AHO AHO Man ..... It would be fun to see a prop museum from their shows as what a surreal voyage that would be!

VideogameDC wrote:

I know the feeling, I had so travel long distances to see show and exhibits never to be seen locally., but those was the adventures of a lifetime ;)
One Virgin wrote:
VideogameDC wrote:

I know the feeling, I had so travel long distances to see show and exhibits never to be seen locally., but those was the adventures of a lifetime ;)

It's like the best things happen outside our state or even country!

Kawaii~
6 posts Page 1 of 1