1st ep with Matsumoto shaved head?

I was wondering what was the first ep of Gaki with Matsumoto shaved head? :geek:
anyone know?

There you have it fellow member

[video:eofdcj3w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcKOiuZe9do[/video:eofdcj3w]

Perfect!
thank you. :bow:

All for my fellow member!! Now let’s do the secret greeting of [b:23i2avin]The Endos[/b:23i2avin]…in secret :drunk:

Now i’m curious… how did he look right before shaving his head?

I thought the difference from the old videos and the new ones was because he was going bald, I never thought he just shaved his head one day.

[quote="Knudow":2051bx2q]Now i’m curious… how did he look right before shaving his head?

I thought the difference from the old videos and the new ones was because he was going bald, I never thought he just shaved his head one day.[/quote:2051bx2q]

There are some episodes of Gaki before Matsumoto’s shaved hair (1989 - mid 1998) where he has hair. You can find them on Pandora TV.

[quote="Knudow":1jel9ik5]Now i’m curious… how did he look right before shaving his head?

I thought the difference from the old videos and the new ones was because he was going bald, I never thought he just shaved his head one day.[/quote:1jel9ik5]

The very first Gaki episode from November 3, 1989. Matsumoto has hair in this one.
[url:1jel9ik5]http://www.veoh.com/watch/v19004526hsjtTnps[/url:1jel9ik5]

Oh, I’ve seen those. I mean how he looked right before shaving his head. I just want to see if he was starting to become bald and then decided to "fuck it!" and shave his whole head or if he had normal hair but just wanted to change style or something.

He had a lot of hair before he shaved his head, so I want to think he wanted to change his style by shaving his hair at all.

Oh

Well, at least this hairstyle suits him. It’s not like Endo with his really weird and ugly (in my opinion) hairstyles.

For some reason, I like Tanaka’s hair style from 2002 to 2006.

Yeah Matsumoto just suddenly decided he’d shave it one day. He’d been idolized by fangirls with his previous look, perhaps he grew tired of that later in his career. That’s just a guess though. But similarly Housei started to wear suits later in his career vs casual wear for a change of image (except in shows that are primarily casual dress like Gaki, travel shows etc.).

I think in the documentary he said that he did it because it’s just easier. No need to take care of it. And easier to wear wigs for sketches etc.

[quote="desukarhu":2xyymnqo]I think in the documentary he said that he did it because it’s just easier. No need to take care of it. And easier to wear wigs for sketches etc.[/quote:2xyymnqo]

did he said that on the NHK’s Professional documentary of him?

The first episode where Matsumoto had a shaved head was a freetalk episode. Might be able to find it on youtube.

[quote="VideogameDC":3x8g1t0j][quote="Knudow":3x8g1t0j]Now i’m curious… how did he look right before shaving his head?

I thought the difference from the old videos and the new ones was because he was going bald, I never thought he just shaved his head one day.[/quote:3x8g1t0j]

The very first Gaki episode from November 3, 1989. Matsumoto has hair in this one.
[url:3x8g1t0j]http://www.veoh.com/watch/v19004526hsjtTnps[/url:3x8g1t0j][/quote:3x8g1t0j]
The first gaki episode aired October 3 1989, not November 3.

[quote="solari":1j04lj6c]The first episode where Matsumoto had a shaved head was a freetalk episode. Might be able to find it on youtube.

[quote="VideogameDC":1j04lj6c][quote="Knudow":1j04lj6c]Now i’m curious… how did he look right before shaving his head?

I thought the difference from the old videos and the new ones was because he was going bald, I never thought he just shaved his head one day.[/quote:1j04lj6c]

[url:1j04lj6c]http://www.veoh.com/watch/v19004526hsjtTnps[/url:1j04lj6c][/quote:1j04lj6c]
The first gaki episode aired October 3 1989, not November 3.[/quote:1j04lj6c]

Sorry, I’m not good when I read the months in numbers. :P

He said in his documentary that he didn’t like to sit still for long while having people touching his head and face, hence, why he does his make-up by himself.