heey folk

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
heey

it's been a loooooong time, since I last been here, real-life issues clogged me up, how's everyone, I missed Gaki
Hey welcome back. I know dem feels, real life has been keeping me extremely busy lately too :(
The Gaki scene has been looking up recently as Shibatabread is back and subbing again!! A few others have also been continuing to or starting to sub. The raw weekly episodes have been fun too though depending on the premise, like some of the wacky antics in the Toshi-chan Karuta and such.
Howdies!! Nice to see you around. :rock:
There was also the recent presumed love adventure by Hamada. I agree w/Soudou. Last episodes have been quite watchables :)
damn I really missed a lot of stuff....I think I'll have to catch up again |(
Nice to see you around here, also Shadi :)
hey !

it's good to see you around :bow:
Old folks in the same thread, it's been a long time boys :)

It's been pretty much the same thing for me.. but the good thing is that the Gaki forum community is now mature enough to sustain itself :)
7 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there are 14 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37