Is Hamada bald?

If you look closely, Hamada’s hair doesn’t look real over the past few years; I wonder if it might be a wig. No, I’m not talking about when he wears an obvious wig in Batsu games…but in other newer episodes of Gaki: Gourmet Report, recent Kiki’s, etc… Any thoughts?

Can you take a screenshot, so the G.I.T.(gaki intervention team) can make further investigation. :!:

His hair looks real. I never saw balding spots in his head on recent episodes.

I agree, Hamada’s hair is very thick, though I seriously doubt he could start wearing a wig without Matsumoto teasing him to death about it, which I think is alone evidence enough that he doesn’t.

What if Matsumoto understood the ‘‘baldiness’’ problem Hamada has, so he decided to not poke fun on him for that.

I think Hamada have enough money to get some gold rare panda hair on his head in case of "baldiness".

Or he can use the same method than Jon Cryer: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar … de-it.html.

But I don’t think he would use a wig. :lol:

[attachment=0:2u3tdbjz]Screen Shot 2014-11-19 at 10.56.14 AM.png[/attachment:2u3tdbjz][attachment=0:2u3tdbjz]Screen Shot 2014-11-19 at 10.56.14 AM.png[/attachment:2u3tdbjz][attachment=0:2u3tdbjz]Screen Shot 2014-11-19 at 10.56.14 AM.png[/attachment:2u3tdbjz]

Does his hair seem to be sitting on top of his head, without being connected?[attachment=0:zfkqj940]Screen Shot 2014-11-19 at 10.56.14 AM.png[/attachment:zfkqj940]

Looks more like a perm rather than a wig to me…

His hair always have been weird gorilla’s hair. No wig.

Definetely looks like natural hair instead of a wig. :P