Is Hamada bald?

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
11 posts Page 1 of 1
If you look closely, Hamada's hair doesn't look real over the past few years; I wonder if it might be a wig. No, I'm not talking about when he wears an obvious wig in Batsu games...but in other newer episodes of Gaki: Gourmet Report, recent Kiki's, etc... Any thoughts?
Can you take a screenshot, so the G.I.T.(gaki intervention team) can make further investigation. :!:
His hair looks real. I never saw balding spots in his head on recent episodes.

Kawaii~
I agree, Hamada's hair is very thick, though I seriously doubt he could start wearing a wig without Matsumoto teasing him to death about it, which I think is alone evidence enough that he doesn't.
Shappuri Agemaaasu!!
What if Matsumoto understood the ''baldiness'' problem Hamada has, so he decided to not poke fun on him for that.

Kawaii~
I think Hamada have enough money to get some gold rare panda hair on his head in case of "baldiness".

Or he can use the same method than Jon Cryer: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... de-it.html.

But I don't think he would use a wig. :lol:
Screen Shot 2014-11-19 at 10.56.14 AM.png
Does his hair seem to be sitting on top of his head, without being connected?
Looks more like a perm rather than a wig to me...
His hair always have been weird gorilla's hair. No wig.
Definetely looks like natural hair instead of a wig. :P

Kawaii~
11 posts Page 1 of 1