Hire the new team leader(s) of TofuPandaSubs

Hello Gaki community,

I want to share the unfortunate news for you. I, [b:326uepvo][color=#008000:326uepvo]Kazuma[/color:326uepvo][/b:326uepvo], and my partner, [b:326uepvo][color=#FF4000:326uepvo]GakiFanSub[/color:326uepvo][/b:326uepvo], will retire from our team, TofuPandaSubs. We will leave after finishing 2014 batsu game with Team Gaki (March 2015). It had been fun to work with different volunteers and members in our team. We had a lot of support and respect from Gaki community too. We want to provide laughs and good time for you. We have to move on to real-life jobs and college educations.

We are seeking[b:326uepvo] new team leader(s)[/b:326uepvo] to run our existing team. We have typesetters, timers, translators, and more in our team. We don’t want to see them working by alone. I think it will be better if someone will take our position to lead this team. Maybe one of you will show better leadership and time management so the team will sub many projects as possible.

[b:326uepvo][color=#BF0000:326uepvo]I also want to see someone who is qualified to take big responsibility and commitment to run the team. A team leader is responsible for guiding a group of employees as they complete a project. They are responsible for developing and implementing a timeline their team will use to reach its end goal. The roles of the team leader are:[/color:326uepvo][/b:326uepvo]

[b:326uepvo]- Develop a strategy the team will use to reach its goal

• Provide any training that team members need
  • Communicate clear instructions to team members
  • Listen to team members’ feedback
  • Monitor team members’ participation to ensure the projects getting done, and also to see if any additional help is needed
  • Manage the flow of day-to-day operations
  • Create reports to update the company on the team’s progress on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
  • Distribute reports to the appropriate personnel[/b:326uepvo]

If you have any question or thought, you can either email us or comment here. I will be happy to give you more information if you are interested. We appreciate to share our laughs with you. Thank you for having great moments with you and gaki community. We will miss you for sure. :bow: :bow: :bow:

Sorry to hear life has thrown a spanner in the works.

I think it’d be great if the members of your team joined Team Gaki as it isn’t a fixed team, they just take on volunteers whenever they’re available. Like yourselves people had Uni / Work and other stuff come up so I think their numbers dwindled, but before that they were subbing various Gaki stuff outside the batsus. You could drop methecooldude a line:

http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/memberlist.ph ... le&u=13891

Because people generally come and go in the Gaki subbing world I think keeping things centralized to one hub (Team Gaki) will be good. So then if people ever find themselves with the time available again they can simply volunteer at Team Gaki to help with 1 episode or even just 1 segment of an episode or something. It’d certainly be a shame to lose people entirely, the Gaki community needs any help it can get!

Either way hope it works out and thank you for all your efforts. Much appreciated.

Very sorry to hear that.

Can’t thank you enough for all the hard work. You’ve provided me and many other with countless hours of joy.

:inlove: