Endo's health problem

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
18 posts Page 2 of 2
Yeah your translation is pretty much spot on. The little bit on the end mentions him discussing this on Ametalk, a talk show hosted by Ameagari Kesshitai that usually features comedians talking about specific topics. As for which drama in his smoking habit may have resurfaced, Endo's only been in two dramas over the past couple of years: Last Cinderella and Sanuki Udon Yushika so this habit probably resurfaced around 2013-14.
luminadidi wrote:
If my guess is correct then it'd be really irritating... :(

I guess it depends on when he learned about the aneurysm and when he restarted smoking. Maybe the news about him restarting smoking is from around the time people learned of his health issues and is just speculating as to why the health problem surfaced, rather than saying he restarted after discovering the problem. Hard to tell.
Oh so he problably quitted smoking a few years ago, then restarted the smoking habit and now he quits it again upon discovering the aneurysm. I hope it's true, I'll be relieved.
まぁまぁまぁ、まあまあ。
まあーまあーまぁまあまあ!
18 posts Page 2 of 2