Applying to Watch Live Filming of Gaki no Tsukai

I’m visiting Japan in April and I’m applying to go watch Gaki no Tsukai being filmed live! I’m wondering if anyone has tried (whether successful or not) and if you have, do you have any tips? I know there’s an online form, but I’m going to try by sending in postcards to "stand out". I’ve read a couple of guides on what to do when sending an application, but most are extremely outdated.

What is the exact procedure? What was it like going to the studio? Any other comments?

Thank you very much!

Bumping this for you. I know there’s been some discussion on this before but I can’t for the life of me find it now (except the one thread where people just said "you gotta be female" which you are).

I think a postcard is definitely a good idea. It seemed like back when Downtown did live manzai, they’d receive postcards from the public.

I don’t think there are still public for filming of GNT. Just the staff.

[quote="andylau-fr":60sfrtph]I don’t think there are still public for filming of GNT. Just the staff.[/quote:60sfrtph]

Mainly just the in-between talks for the New Years SP I think, so sadly April may not be the right time.
May have better luck with some of the guys other shows like Downtown DX.

Yeah, there doesn’t seem to be any audience for many of the gaki episodes in recent years…although slightly bigger scale episodes like for example, the Grand Prix series(Anger King GP, Surprised-face King GP,etc) do have audiences.

There are audiences that for other shows, like Downtown DX. I’ve read that DT still does some free-talk for the live audience in DT DX that are not broadcast(although compilation DVDs were released of these free-talks).