Gaki members at their childhood and youth

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
19 posts Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, I want to show you these rare pics

Let's start with this cute pic of Hamada when he was a child
Image Yes, this is Hamada, he was so kawaii!
This is Hamada at his school years
Image His hair was very strange and look his ears. He was really ugly here!!! :rofl:

Here's a child Mastumoto
Image
And now here at the high school
Image Look his hair! Matsumoto had too much hair here!! :lol:

And now a Housei pic when he was a baby with huge cheeks! Very cute!
Image
This is Housei pic at his high school years :inlove:
Image He was a handsome boy, I'm not telling that Housei is ugly now, he have a nice appearance, but I was surprised when I seen that this boy is Housei

About Cocorico is a bit hard to find photos of them at their childhood and adolescence at Google.

I know that this pic appeared here at this site in a discussion, but I'll put a young Endo pic.The cap made a shadow that covered half of his face :( But this is Endo, and seems that he was a hot boy. :inlove:
Image He was the captain of the baseball team of his school (Tanaka studied at that school too until his high school)
Sorry, guys (especially Endo fans), I couldn't find any pic of Endo when he was a child. If you have found one, please post it here.

Here is a very cute pic of Tanaka when he was a baby
ImageThis pic is a poster that comes with Cocorico's 2001 single Kanashimi No Yokae. His outfit is really weird!!
This is Tanaka when he was at high school :inlove:
Image This is a rare photo, because I printed it from a YouTube video that shows this pic. The video was deleted but the pic is here! Tanaka was a handsome boy and kawaii too (as he ever was)

That's it I hope you enjoyed it!
Not sure if it's just me or the pic of Endo has been expired...I cannot see it now :( Though I believe that was the pic that I posted before :P

I couldn't find any pic of Endo when he was an infant either, but I remember a few of those pics were shown in the gay Endo episode in 2009. However, I am not able to make a screenshot at the moment...maybe I can do it when I'm back home.

Here's a pic of Endo and Tanaka when they were in middle school (I believe it should be middle school...although they had been known to each other since elementary school, as I remember they became friends after they went to the same middle school.)
Image

Back then they called each other "Nao-chan" and "En-chan" :inlove:

BTW I'd like to point out that Tanaka had never studied in Endo's high school. In Japan middle schools and high schools are usually seperated; when a student graduates from middle school he tends to go to a different high school. (of coz there're also combined schools that provide both mddle and high school educations, but not in this case) So they went to different high schools after they graduted from middle school. Though both of them think that it was the happiest in their life when they were in the same class in middle school. :inlove:
まぁまぁまぁ、まあまあ。
まあーまあーまぁまあまあ!
I didn't thought I would look at them in their childhood and youth! I only saw both pictures of Housei, but the rest I didn't. I was surprised at how Hama chan looked in high school :D

Matsumoto did had a lor of hair, even in the last days before he shaved his head!

It seems like Tanaka's son could look a bit like him!
Image

Kawaii~
Matsumoto has the hairstyle of a typical japanese school vandal! :D
About the Hamada high school pic, it seem they all have the same weird hairstyle. :emo:

Hamada son really look like his father.
Image
luminadidi wrote:
(I believe it should be middle school...although they had been known to each other since elementary school, as I remember they became friends after they went to the same middle school.)
Image

It's middle school of course, japanese boys at the high school usually wears the gakuran, that is a Japanese male uniform for high school. Matsumoto, Hosei and Tanaka are using the gakuran. But at this photo, Endo and Tanaka are using an other uniform. And also Tanaka don't studied at the same high school of Endo as you said. Endo studied at Sangawa High School, a private school, and Tanaka studied at Sakurazuka High School, a public and very old school (that was a long time ago a school for girls :lol: ).
By the way, the Cocorico guys are cute here and I won't erase this pic from the quote :inlove:
andylau-fr wrote:
Hamada son really look like his father.
Yeah, the only difference is that Hama Okamoto have huge lips like Natsumi. Anyway both was cute at childhood but now are soooo ugly! :lol:
This is great. I'm always looking for pictures of when those guys were young.

Have a picture of Arino Shinya of Yoiko and Game Center CX fame from when he was 14.

Image

SO cute :D
The dumb is strong in this one.
Almost everyone look so cute! :D
Image

Kawaii~
juriTanaka wrote:
It's middle school of course, japanese boys at the high school usually wears the gakuran, that is a Japanese male uniform for high school. Matsumoto, Hosei and Tanaka are using the gakuran. But at this photo, Endo and Tanaka are using an other uniform. And also Tanaka don't studied at the same high school of Endo as you said. Endo studied at Sangawa High School, a private school, and Tanaka studied at Sakurazuka High School, a public and very old school (that was a long time ago a school for girls :lol: ).
By the way, the Cocorico guys are cute here and I won't erase this pic from the quote :inlove:


Actually some middle school (here I'm referring to junior high school (中学) in case it might be confusing for foreigners) students also wear gakurans, and it seems that it is even more common for middle school students to wear gakurans. Some high schools have other style of uniforms instead of gakurans, e.g. western suits. So different schools may have different uniforms. But perhaps it was standardized for all high schools students to wear gakurans in the 70s? I don't know :P

I guessed they were in middle school in that photo because I knew they went to different high schools, and they were still not friends when they were in elementary school (but I barely remember some Japanese website said that they played with each other at the age of 8...I'm not sure which is true). Anyway they looked like they were about 13 or 14 in that photo so it's probably middle school :P Cocorico are always cute :inlove:
まぁまぁまぁ、まあまあ。
まあーまあーまぁまあまあ!
luminadidi wrote:
juriTanaka wrote:
It's middle school of course, japanese boys at the high school usually wears the gakuran, that is a Japanese male uniform for high school. Matsumoto, Hosei and Tanaka are using the gakuran. But at this photo, Endo and Tanaka are using an other uniform. And also Tanaka don't studied at the same high school of Endo as you said. Endo studied at Sangawa High School, a private school, and Tanaka studied at Sakurazuka High School, a public and very old school (that was a long time ago a school for girls :lol: ).
By the way, the Cocorico guys are cute here and I won't erase this pic from the quote :inlove:


Actually some middle school (here I'm referring to junior high school (中学) in case it might be confusing for foreigners) students also wear gakurans, and it seems that it is even more common for middle school students to wear gakurans. Some high schools have other style of uniforms instead of gakurans, e.g. western suits. So different schools may have different uniforms. But perhaps it was standardized for all high schools students to wear gakurans in the 70s? I don't know :P

I guessed they were in middle school in that photo because I knew they went to different high schools, and they were still not friends when they were in elementary school (but I barely remember some Japanese website said that they played with each other at the age of 8...I'm not sure which is true). Anyway they looked like they were about 13 or 14 in that photo so it's probably middle school :P Cocorico are always cute :inlove:

Image
Other thing that shows that they are at the middle school is Tanaka's hair, at the age of 10, Tanaka had shaved hair (I watched it at NHK and taken a photo of my TV), and his hairstyle at the pic that you posted is close to the bowl hair that he had with 15. So probably they have 13 or 14 years here. And I agree to you Cocorico are always cute! :inlove:
By the way, is really strange see Tanaka with shaved hair, but he was adorable anyway.
But it isn't supposed that Schools in general (Elementary and High scholls) have special uniforms for the winter seasons of school?
Image

Kawaii~
andylau-fr wrote:
About the Hamada high school pic, it seem they all have the same weird hairstyle. :emo:


I think in the documentary where Downtown revisit their old hometown they mention that Hamada went to an extremely strict school, I guess buzzcuts were part of the dress code there. If I remember right he'd run away and bunk at Matsumoto's until he was forced back.

Here's Housei at 5 years old, he started practicing Kendo at a very young age:

Image

Housei in high school:

Image

Image

Housei in his school's Kendo club (I believe he's top right):

ImageImage
soudou wrote:
andylau-fr wrote:
About the Hamada high school pic, it seem they all have the same weird hairstyle. :emo:


I think in the documentary where Downtown revisit their old hometown they mention that Hamada went to an extremely strict school, I guess buzzcuts were part of the dress code there. If I remember right he'd run away and bunk at Matsumoto's until he was forced back.


Do you remember the episode #? :bow:
Image
andylau-fr wrote:
Do you remember the episode #? :bow:


I'm not sure if it was a Gaki episode or just some other one-off program, the old thread on the Gaki forums is here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=755&start=15#p31767

There was also a Lincoln Special 2010-04-06 where Downtown went to their hometown again. Don't know if there was ever a sub for that.
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=5071
19 posts Page 1 of 2

Who is online

In total there are 30 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 30 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests