It's Tanaka's birthday!

[b:259lkpjy]Today is April, 26, and it’s Tanaka’s b-day, now he have 44 years![/b:259lkpjy]
I wish to him many more years of living, and more Thai kicks!!!

To celebrate, I made this fanart featuring Tanaka as Makoto Adachi and Teruyoshi Uchimura (from Ucchan Nanchan) as Kogure Wakashi souri daijin. They are characters from a NHK comedy show called Life! Jinsei ni sasageru conte. ( LIFE! ~人生に捧げるコント~), that Ucchan and Tanaka are members. (All right, Life is not Gaki no Tsukai, but I want to show you my tribute to Tanaka, Life is a great show by the way, but unfortunately I can’t find any subbed episode)
[img:259lkpjy]http://orig10.deviantart.net/e35b/f/2015/115/4/c/1430023615007_by_juritanaka-d8r30qs.png[/img:259lkpjy]
Kogure Wakashi is an alien minister that have some powers (that’s the reason for the floating piece of cake) and Makoto Adachi is an other minister that want to proof that his colleague is an alien.
That phrase in japanese is "omedetou, Makoto kun" that mean "happy birthday, Makoto kun". It was a way to say "happy birthday" to Tanaka
And by the way, Tanaka is my artistic name, because I wanted a japanese name to sign my artworks and Tanaka is really easy to write it in kanji.

But to make this thread more interesting and fun, answer me: [b:259lkpjy]which bad and funny gift you would give to Tanaka?[/b:259lkpjy] A Thai kick? An ugly woman kiss? A slap? Or you hate Tanaka?

Awesome artwork! Very fun style. :)
Happy birthday Tanaka~
My gift is just a hope for him to have time to spend with his family today (or his son will give him the gift of a Thai kick again).

[quote="juriTanaka":8evf91vr][b:8evf91vr]Today is April, 26, and it’s Tanaka’s b-day, now he have 44 years![/b:8evf91vr]
I wish to him many more years of living, and more Thai kicks!!!

To celebrate, I made this fanart featuring Tanaka as Makoto Adachi and Teruyoshi Uchimura (from Ucchan Nanchan) as Kogure Wakashi souri daijin. They are characters from a NHK comedy show called Life! Jinsei ni sasageru conte. ( LIFE! ~人生に捧げるコント~), that Ucchan and Tanaka are members. (All right, Life is not Gaki no Tsukai, but I want to show you my tribute to Tanaka, Life is a great show by the way, but unfortunately I can’t find any subbed episode)
[img:8evf91vr]http://orig10.deviantart.net/e35b/f/2015/115/4/c/1430023615007_by_juritanaka-d8r30qs.png[/img:8evf91vr]
Kogure Wakashi is an alien minister that have some powers (that’s the reason for the floating piece of cake) and Makoto Adachi is an other minister that want to proof that his colleague is an alien.
That phrase in japanese is "omedetou, Makoto kun" that mean "happy birthday, Makoto kun". It was a way to say "happy birthday" to Tanaka
And by the way, Tanaka is my artistic name, because I wanted a japanese name to sign my artworks and Tanaka is really easy to write it in kanji.

But to make this thread more interesting and fun, answer me: [b:8evf91vr]which bad and funny gift you would give to Tanaka?[/b:8evf91vr] A Thai kick? An ugly woman kiss? A slap? Or you hate Tanaka?[/quote:8evf91vr]

I love that program ! Life! :rofl:
I was so happy seeing Tanaka in the program! :$
Happy Birthday Tanaka i would give him an ugly woman kiss lol