Batsu 2009 countdown clock

I posted it in another thread but thought i’d make it easier to find than wading through 8 pages of messages.

*readjusted it to 6:30 Japan time instead of 6

[url=http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2009&month=12&date=31&hrs=18&ts=24&min=30&sec=0&tz=540&lang=en&show=dhms&mode=r&cdir=down&bgcolor=%23CCFFFF&fgcolor=%23000000&title=Batsu%202009:3t0v4im1][b:3t0v4im1][size=167:3t0v4im1][color=blue:3t0v4im1]Batsu 2009[/color:3t0v4im1][/size:3t0v4im1][/b:3t0v4im1][/url:3t0v4im1] <- countdown clock link (click it)

**Clarification for those still confused: the time remaining when you click the link is valid for where you are, not just for people in Japan! In fact it’s valid for anyone in the whole world. Unless you’re talking about the sun setting or something, everything is happening on the same timescale for everyone on the planet! Suppose I was talking to… say Iniquiti, and she says that she’s going to the store in 2 hours. It doesn’t matter where she is in the world, I don’t have to figure out what time zone she’s in and do some math conversion to figure out that she’d be at the store in 2 hours. The same is true with the count down clock. Just look at what it says and add it to your own time to see when it’s on.

Next week’s episode should be a preview for the big show that’s for sure. Can’t wait…

What day and time does the show regularly air in Japan? I’ve been trying to keep track of at least one episode but I could never find the right day to do it.

10:56 p.m. until 11:26 p.m. Sundays (JST(GMT+9)) on Nippon TV

Ah, wonderful! Thanks, Kyon =)

This is going to be great!

*readjusted the clock to 6:30 Japan time instead of 6.
check first post

Set my clock to 10:30 AM for the greatest show of the year!

[quote:24weovob][i:24weovob]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:24weovob]
Set my clock to 10:30 AM for the greatest show of the year![/quote:24weovob]
Me too :)

Im from Germany and dont wanna miss it!

How long will this Batsu go?

roku-jikan gurai desuyo!

(about 6 hours)

[quote:3dzr0rjw][i:3dzr0rjw]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:3dzr0rjw]
roku-jikan gurai desuyo!

(about 6 hours)[/quote:3dzr0rjw]
Yo Kyon, what time will the game be on in DC 4:30AM or something else?

EDIT: N/m, I had it right the first time…

you’re in maryland aren’t you? Yups it’s 4:30 am for us EST’ers

4:30 am for me too! gotta get up early! or stay awake all night… doesn’t matter, ive booked 31st as day off so no work!!!
that’s how special GnT is! :P

15 more hours for me. :open_mouth:

**some people are still confused and asked me to clarify, so I made another addition to the post, look at the first message in the thread

[quote:3f8n2xwi][i:3f8n2xwi]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:3f8n2xwi]
**some people are still confused and asked me to clarify, so I made another addition to the post, look at the first message in the thread[/quote:3f8n2xwi]

Lol, I was actually about to point out that obvious fact, too :P

Woohoo!! 14 hrs to go before show time!

can we watch it from internet?
can anyone tell me the website plzz :D

When i calculated correctly the show begins at 10:30 on 01.01.10 in germany. :D Can’t wait for it.

eh? don’t you mean Dec 31st, 2009?