Looking for Downtown Pics

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
27 posts Page 1 of 2
Well i'm wondering anyone has pics of Downtown in their younger days~?
Please Share~

i found out about these pics when i was searching for their old stuff...

WARNING: You are entering Yaoi zone...
I'll put this in link so it will be safer~
http://sadpanda.us/images/400787-T04AUHS.jpg
why are they kissing eachother?
I want this single O__O
iStiRCraZy wrote:

For the Fangirls? LOL XD But i for some reason find Hamada really cute in that pic...
J4jackass wrote:
iStiRCraZy wrote:

For the Fangirls? LOL XD But i for some reason find Hamada really cute in that pic...

OMG!! Don't tell..... that... that... it means that you are ....... :o :worried:
noomeek wrote:
J4jackass wrote:
iStiRCraZy wrote:

OMG!! Don't tell..... that... that... it means that you are ....... :o :worried:

OH NOE HE'S TEH GHEY! BURN HIM!
matsum0t0 wrote:
OH NOE HE'S TEH GHEY! BURN HIM!

y don't you just guess it's a girl? :P
that pic is disturbing
I love yaoi, yes I do.
Disturbing pic, I thought they had some kind of "noble" friendship, a very long noble friendship...

Did they actually have homosexual relations?
either they were really naive boys pushed in all directions by their manager or art director or whoever. or they actually intended for this to happen.o.o
Uh, I think it was just for kicks and for the sake of comedy. Could also be a humourous way to symbolize their partnership.
theese pitcures are so amazing!! seriously amazing just look at my nickname here im pairing hamachon and mattsun. <3 forever btw i stole the pitcures!! >:3 *forever a yaoi fan* :bow:
This is really unfair; how can any other pictures compare at all with the first two?
But here:

Here a small one ....

27 posts Page 1 of 2