Sneak Peek of The New 2009 Batsu Game!!!!

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
119 posts
Hey!! Someone posted a preview of this year's batsu game!!! Download & enjoy it:

[CENTER]Megaupload[/CENTER]

... It's just one minute long but it every second is pure golden!!! :D

Enjoy!!
[CENTER]Image
Visit the Blog[/CENTER]
This is a little Teaser of what's coming up on the new Batsu Game....

Here You Go
2010 Batsu Game Preview
[CENTER]Hamada....Taste it....
Streaming Your Gaki no Tsukai and Lincoln 24/7!!![/CENTER]

Here's the Megaupload Link of the footage

[CENTER]Megaupload[/CENTER]
[megavideo]1BTAVWLSc9b5145a42c6415e8cb4abe5d5ccdb44[/megavideo]
[CENTER]Image
Visit the Blog[/CENTER]

You are fucking fantastic, mrbiggs132. That is all I can say.

I KNEW they were going to dress up like bellboys xD

Originally posted by iniquiti
You are fucking fantastic, mrbiggs132. That is all I can say.

I KNEW they were going to dress up like bellboys xD

Lol....Hopefully, in this one, they'll sleep in instead of leave at 4AM or something.....

Looks like there's going to be more scare scenes than there were last year and the year before. Woot!

I seriously can't wait to watch it. I literally jumped and near-squealed when I saw this thread come up ^__^

Originally posted by iniquiti
Looks like there's going to be more scare scenes than there were last year and the year before. Woot!

I seriously can't wait to watch it. I literally jumped and near-squealed when I saw this thread come up ^__^

Well, that would have more entertaining than this football game i'm watching...

YES! Can't wait to see it.

thanks! by the way, do you know how I can watch it real time? we only have the NHK channel (no NipponTV) in our cable provider. thanks. :)
save the nation through the oblation! :D

it is 2009 not 2010 but anyway there are some things to see which i dont like. the fact they doing the same like on newspaper at the begin. seems to be they riding a train or something again like a bus. but lets wait for the full thing.
Uploaded Episodes :
#1025 / #1026 / #1027 / #1028 / #1029 / #1030 / #1031 / #1032 / #1033 / #1034 / #1035 / #1036 / #1037 / #1038 / #1039 / #1040 / #1041

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! thank you so much
It looks like alot of fun- some scneses remind me of newspaper batsu and that can't be bad
the preview got me salivating to watch the whole show already! thank you thank you for sharing the link! ^_^

looks like so much fun, i'm hoping a kind soul would sub it soon enough... LOL :D
me wants to go to Japan.

got matsumoto more weight? he looks in the conference bigger i think

Fucking awesome !

This looks already very promising. Thanks ;)
119 posts