Sneak Peek of The New 2009 Batsu Game!!!!

Hey!! Someone posted a preview of this year’s batsu game!!! Download & enjoy it:

[CENTER][b:2mly4tid][color=darkred:2mly4tid][url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TTJAGAXP:2mly4tid]Megaupload[/url:2mly4tid][/color:2mly4tid][/b:2mly4tid][/CENTER]

… It’s just one minute long but it every second is pure golden!!! :D

Enjoy!!

This is a little Teaser of what’s coming up on the new Batsu Game…
[img:2832a8sh]http://i45.tinypic.com/r2nw4y.jpg[/img:2832a8sh]

Here You Go
[url=http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/comedy/watch/v19565050JSswfZZ6:2832a8sh]2010 Batsu Game Preview[/url:2832a8sh]

Here’s the Megaupload Link of the footage

[CENTER][b:1du97nlo][color=darkred:1du97nlo][url=http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TTJAGAXP:1du97nlo]Megaupload[/url:1du97nlo][/color:1du97nlo][/b:1du97nlo][/CENTER]
[megavideo]1BTAVWLSc9b5145a42c6415e8cb4abe5d5ccdb44[/megavideo]

You are fucking fantastic, mrbiggs132. That is all I can say.

I KNEW they were going to dress up like bellboys xD

[quote:3t6b97y1][i:3t6b97y1]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:3t6b97y1]
You are fucking fantastic, mrbiggs132. That is all I can say.

I KNEW they were going to dress up like bellboys xD[/quote:3t6b97y1]

Lol…Hopefully, in this one, they’ll sleep in instead of leave at 4AM or something…

Looks like there’s going to be more scare scenes than there were last year and the year before. Woot!

I seriously can’t wait to watch it. I literally jumped and near-squealed when I saw this thread come up :slight_smile:

[quote:1rlfvtb6][i:1rlfvtb6]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:1rlfvtb6]
Looks like there’s going to be more scare scenes than there were last year and the year before. Woot!

I seriously can’t wait to watch it. I literally jumped and near-squealed when I saw this thread come up ^__[1]

Well, that would have more entertaining than this football game i’m watching…

1. /quote:1rlfvtb6 ↩︎

YES! Can’t wait to see it.

thanks! by the way, do you know how I can watch it real time? we only have the NHK channel (no NipponTV) in our cable provider. thanks. :)

it is 2009 not 2010 but anyway there are some things to see which i dont like. the fact they doing the same like on newspaper at the begin. seems to be they riding a train or something again like a bus. but lets wait for the full thing.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! thank you so much
It looks like alot of fun- some scneses remind me of newspaper batsu and that can’t be bad

the preview got me salivating to watch the whole show already! thank you thank you for sharing the link! :slight_smile:

looks like so much fun, i’m hoping a kind soul would sub it soon enough… LOL :D

got matsumoto more weight? he looks in the conference bigger i think

Fucking awesome !

This looks already very promising. Thanks ;)

[quote:3h220h8s][i:3h220h8s]Originally posted by prinsesa808[/i:3h220h8s]
the preview got me salivating to watch the whole show already! thank you thank you for sharing the link! :slight_smile:

looks like so much fun, i’m hoping a kind soul would sub it soon enough… LOL :D[/quote:3h220h8s]

It’s going to take more than one kind soul to sub this entire thing :P

A-w-e-s-o-m-e!!! I already loughed by just seeing the whole team getting scared like shit!!!:smiley:

I can’t wait to see the whole thing live!!!

(we should make a chatroom or something for chatting while the show is on!)

Oooh can’t wait to see it !! :D :D :D

Where can i see it live ?

[quote:29g0s11i][i:29g0s11i]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:29g0s11i]
(we should make a chatroom or something for chatting while the show is on!)[/quote:29g0s11i]
Someone should broadcast the show on Justin.tv. That would provide everyone with the stream, and give a chatroom at the same time :)

[quote:22guga47][i:22guga47]Originally posted by Qurao[/i:22guga47]

[quote:22guga47][i:22guga47]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:22guga47]
(we should make a chatroom or something for chatting while the show is on!)[/quote:22guga47]
Someone should broadcast the show on Justin.tv. That would provide everyone with the stream, and give a chatroom at the same time :)[/quote:22guga47]

AAAAAH, even an better idea! But who has the software to do so…?