Time+Offtopic chat until the batsu

WHAT DO I HAVE TO SET MY ALARM AT IN LONDON

did you even bother looking at any other posts first?
[url:34bvpbiz]http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/thread.php?threadid=741[/url:34bvpbiz]

Gah, I agree with Kyon. The General section has enough posts that you can actually scan through all of them. So many people keep asking about time >_>

Hint: if you know the Japan time, the internet has the answer to time conversions. Trust me, just ask Google. :tongue:

Why y’all bashing the poor fella…lol :P

Guys, bashing is Modarator job! Keep your hands of my prey!!!

Ontopic :P : You should check out the time topic mate, its much easier to calculate it from there.

…But I wrote it as nicely as I could! :D

[quote:uv4kjd2m][i:uv4kjd2m]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:uv4kjd2m]
…But I wrote it as nicely as I could! :D[/quote:uv4kjd2m]
LOL…I saw the intent that you was trying to point out… :P

Slayeer: I want a “Team” insignia…(I will allow bashing for this if I get it… :D)

j/k…if I dont…lol

There are queit a few requirements for a team badge. I think this would take a couple more years for you:)

There’s no ‘I’ in team, and clearly there is an ‘i’ in ‘mrbiggs’

… as for kyon… I don’t see any ‘i’…

btw, how offtopic can we get lol, might as well just change the name of the subject of this thread

[quote:daidrbbd][i:daidrbbd]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:daidrbbd]
There are queit a few requirements for a team badge. I think this would take a couple more years for you:)[/quote:daidrbbd]

Do I need a Law Degree? College Degree? Application? ?(

[quote:7662t3ag][i:7662t3ag]Originally posted by Kyon[/i:7662t3ag]
There’s no ‘I’ in team, and clearly there is an ‘i’ in ‘mrbiggs’

… as for kyon… I don’t see any ‘i’…

btw, how offtopic can we get lol, might as well just change the name of the subject of this thread[/quote:7662t3ag]
LOL, I’m sorry…

Oh my god. I have 4 'I’s.

did the kids in grade school call you that? …four-eyes… <groan>

[quote:250ov9u0][i:250ov9u0]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:250ov9u0]
Oh my god. I have 4 'I’s.[/quote:250ov9u0]
Why yes…yes you do…and as Kyon pointed out, I have one…but…Where’s is this topic going now? Should this thread be title “Spreading nonsense and why is there no “I” in team?”

…That joke never occurred to me when I wrote that :P

Back on Topic: 14 hour differences sucks…

I don’t mind some off-topicness in this forum. We are all here to have fun:) Erhan on the other hand may want to take messurements…

And I can’t post the real requirments for the Team Badge. We will have to ask Matsumoto for permission first, just in case…

And let’s get back on-topic^^

[quote:2li5m8j2][i:2li5m8j2]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:2li5m8j2]
…That joke never occurred to me when I wrote that :P[/quote:2li5m8j2]

four-eyes and bowl-cut… poor poor chibi-iniquiti

[quote:1h1mec2d][i:1h1mec2d]Originally posted by Slayeer[/i:1h1mec2d]
And let’s get back on-topic^[1]

why? there are like 4 of the exact same threads already, can’t you just moderator-godpower-edit the subject of this thread? :P

1. /quote:1h1mec2d ↩︎

Well, waking up at 4:30am in the morning is gonna suck…Ima try to record the whole Batsu Game…Just need to wake up aroung 3/3:30am to get set up…