Question about the Hotel Batsu Torrent

Discuss everything Gaki no Tsukai here.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Is there any way you guys could upload it with the commercials?

With all deu respect but if you have the commercials in it the show will last about 6 hours.
Thats a marathon torture bastu game for your mind. :clown:
ImageImageImage
↑Ouch that hurts!
why would you want to see the commercials?

I think there's absolutely no way to re-watch with the commercials right now. All versions have commercials cut out.

There are a lot of Japanese ads on Youtube, you can watch a bunch.

I just like the commercials, with the show, makes it more authentic for me. And any extra japanese exposure i can get is more than welcomed!

Originally posted by I love Chiaki
I just like the commercials, with the show, makes it more authentic for me. And any extra japanese exposure i can get is more than welcomed!

I know the feeling man, and quite honestly it demonstrates a load of disrespect to the companies who paid for those commercial slots. Although there's nothing I can do about it :(.
Sampan no rizumu shite iru kai? Yamasaki-san no mamori mamo ganbare yo! Hei! Ho Ho Hoi! Ho Ho Hoi! Ho Ho Hoi Hoi Hoi~! Ho Ho Hoi! Ho Ho Hoi! Ho Ho Hoi Hoi~!

Originally posted by I love Chiaki

If you liked the commercials, you could always check out the same channel where 30 or so of us watched the show live:

http://ja.justin.tv/010101010101010100#r=RrW8Utk

It's still on Nippon TV so I assume the same kind of commercials will be airing there. :)

completely off topic, but i just watched the last 30 min of lord of the rings japanese dub! awesome!

*edit*

i mean from the link that's posted up there.
[CENTER]X_________________________________________0[/CENTER]
8 posts Page 1 of 1