Top 3 favorite moments from Hotel Batsu

Since it’s been long enough that it shouldn’t be a spoiler for anyone; Let’s list our top 3 favorite/funniest moments from this year’s batsu. It might be interesting to see how what we like now (pre-translation) compares to what we’ll like after the translation is done. For instance I’m sure the Jimmy bits will make the my top 3 after the translation.

1- Hotel Man improv competition (especially shin-onii)
2- Pikochan
3- Tanaka tricking Hamada after paper-rock-scissors

1- That tamborine intermission between the Rocky play. Not only did it make me laugh but it made me want to learn the moves.
2- Mao Daichi face transformations…lol…
3- 2nd time Chono when Zaki-san screams…it makes me laugh thinking about it.

If there was a list of twenty then it would include a lot lot more.

I know that there’s some that think this Batsu wasn’t as great as others, but I look at it this way: I don’t get tired of watching Batsu games…I think I’ve watched all of them 10 times at least. It’s more entertaining than anything I see on tv today. :devil:

of the total 20minutes ive seen?! :cry:

1. the DVDs…with hidden “OUT” callouts within the lyrics that applied in the actual batsu game

2. Colored Buttons - the reply with the kids during the poll that chose Hamada and Yama-chan and their reasons were “cause hes gross” and “no reason” respectively…

3. Chono-san 2x appearance…

i wished that pressed all the buttons would have been hilarious…and the matching card part was quite hilarious too…

1. karaoke DVD. lova all the song. :lol:
    uuuhhhh~~ yamazaki out angel~ tanaka mo~ yamazaki out angel~ tanaka wa ni hatsu angel~~:lol: i can't stop laugh even though i already watch it over and over... totally unpredictable
  2. hattori-kun (blue ninja @ the end of the game)
  3. friendly fire :devil:

[quote:1r8ozqpi][i:1r8ozqpi]Originally posted by magus10[/i:1r8ozqpi]
1- That tamborine intermission between the Rocky play. Not only did it make me laugh but it made me want to learn the moves.
[/quote:1r8ozqpi]

Ha, i enjoyed that too, that would probably have been number 4 for me, he’s the same guy who did the weird dance in the newspaper extra footage.

[quote:1r8ozqpi][i:1r8ozqpi]Originally posted by redsun615[/i:1r8ozqpi]
2. Colored Buttons - the reply with the kids during the poll that chose Hamada and Yama-chan and their reasons were “cause hes gross” and “no reason” respectively…
[/quote:1r8ozqpi]

That’s probably number 5 for me, those kids were hilarious, also notable is what the little girl said about Tanaka, something like ‘not cool at all’

1.When Tanaka learned that he was going to receive a “Thai Kick” after the last DVD.
2.The DVD that gave a tour of the Hotel. Seeing Hamada’s wife and Chiaki’s “New Onii” all over it was hilarious.
3.The part where Tanaka set the plate full of fruits during the end of the batsu and everyone started running from those weird looking tall dudes. I was dying when they were all running and Tanaka fell.

*I Just noticed Tanaka became victim to a lot of traps this year.

Piko Chan was the best

then probably the big explosion at the end of the day

When the females with the heart cleavage made the gaki crew pull stuff from their breasts using their mouth.

1. Jimmy Onnishi interview, Just after he drops the chart! An instant classic!
  2. The “DVD” scenes
  3. The hotel Promotion Video “piko-chan” moment

speaking of pikochan, this explains why in the police batsu Hamada was laughting and reluctant to say what his nickname was, Machan was such an obvious lie in retrospect :lol:

#1 - Riki Takeuichi and his thoughts :D
#2 - Endo shooting himseld with the gun xD
#3 - DVD’s with the OUT callouts ;D

But there were many funny scenes! :D:smiley:

[quote:1rjp595g][i:1rjp595g]Originally posted by Mike-Sempai[/i:1rjp595g]
#1 - Riki Takeuichi and his thoughts :D
#2 - Endo shooting himseld with the gun xD
#3 - DVD’s with the OUT callouts ;D

But there were many funny scenes! :D:D[/quote:1rjp595g]

i think Endo shooting himself wasn’t the intention of the gun…

it was labelled “Endo must not shoot at any cost” or something like that (according to Shibata) …

While the gangs reasoning for Endo to shoot might make sense as it might’ve been a trick of reverse psychology…

I think it’s purpose was that someone else shoot the gun, therefore shooting Endo…

As a side note, i think Endo knew about the explosive pack in his jacket - although he may have forgotten about it at the time…

You’ll notice when Matsuko Deluxe and the rest of the “bomb squad” come on the bus, he whispers something to Tanaka and points to where the explosive pack is… he had mistaken it for the “bomb” that the squad were looking for.

1. I’ll have to admit, those dvd’s caught me off guard and had me laughing like a twisted maniac.

2)The tambourine act before the Rocky play. When the second guy came in and they started dancing in unison, oh god. :clap:

1. When they were trying to trap each other with the flip cards, you could tell Matsumoto was on edge the whole time.