When will batsu game end?

Does anyone think that the batsu game series will end in the fore-seeable future? Watching the police and the hotel batsu game im starting to think that Hamada is getting a bit too old to be doing the batsu game. He doesnt look as enthusiastic about it as he did back in the begining. Also if Hamada does drop doing batsu games will it continue with Tanaka, Yamasaki, Endo and Matsumoto? Im just looking for peoples opinion or if its just me imagining things.

I’d give it another year or two (more on the 2). They’ve done the game without other members and, even though Hamada or Matsumoto or the others were on the sidelines enjoying the others kicking butt-slapped, it is the production team who mostly writes the work and ensembles. Though that’s only me saying about the main batsu game without any confrontation episodes. All in all, my guess would be another 2 years for Matsumoto and/or Hamada.

Yea I was thinking the same thing. I was still hoping that endo, yamasaki and tanaka will continue it on even without Matsumoto and Hamada. Lately as ive been re watching these shows over and over I notice that Yamasaki is getting more status in the game. To me it seems as though Matsumoto, Hamada and Yamasaki are doing most of the comments or talking. I think Endo gets alot of commentary time also but its not not the same feeling as when it happens with Yamasaki. Im thinking they are raising him to be the successor of the show or sumthing since Endo and Tanaka are both in Cocoriko. hmmmm… But back on topic its sad to say but all good things do come to an end no matter how much people dont want them to.

This topic seems too specific to belong to the General Discussion section.

I think it will be a while before matsumoto and hamada stop doing batsus, but even if they do, the form of the 24 hour batsu game will live on. There are many guest comedians that frequent gaki no tsukai that would fill the roles well in a 24 hour batsu game. Lincoln has a lot of crossover comedians that could slip right into the 24 hour batsu game and be very entertaining.

[quote:2kbankvo][i:2kbankvo]Originally posted by infimum[/i:2kbankvo]
This topic seems too specific to belong to the General Discussion section.[/quote:2kbankvo]

Seems like it’s in the right section if you ask me. All the other sections are reserved for videos and requests.

[quote:2kbankvo][i:2kbankvo]Originally posted by lolnoty[/i:2kbankvo]
I think it will be a while before matsumoto and hamada stop doing batsus, but even if they do, the form of the 24 hour batsu game will live on. There are many guest comedians that frequent gaki no tsukai that would fill the roles well in a 24 hour batsu game. Lincoln has a lot of crossover comedians that could slip right into the 24 hour batsu game and be very entertaining. [/quote:2kbankvo]

You’re absolutely right on that one. The creator isn’t always going to be a part of the team and somebody else will eventually fill in the hole and so on. Like hiring new people to work for you to replace the ones who quit, business-wise.

if worse comes to worse… i guess i can replace Hamada and Matsumoto on the batsu’s… but that’s only if i have to…

[quote:2xlprpg9][i:2xlprpg9]Originally posted by iniquiti[/i:2xlprpg9]

[quote:2xlprpg9][i:2xlprpg9]Originally posted by infimum[/i:2xlprpg9]
This topic seems too specific to belong to the General Discussion section.[/quote:2xlprpg9]

Seems like it’s in the right section if you ask me. All the other sections are reserved for videos and requests.[/quote:2xlprpg9]
If reservation has more to do with where a topic belongs and the section name has little to do with it, this section should be named “Waste Basket” to reflect that :D

[quote:3cfglk2t][i:3cfglk2t]Originally posted by Ezoghoul[/i:3cfglk2t]
if worse comes to worse… i guess i can replace Hamada and Matsumoto on the batsu’s… but that’s only if i have to…[/quote:3cfglk2t]

Not into sadism or S&M but I would love to totally take over for Hamada I think the concept of being beaten on TV for laughing to be so awesome. No doubt i would take home the trophy for most beat downs. I havent watched the hotel batsu yet havent got around to downloading it but when i do ill count how many times i woulda gotten the beating and see if it can stack to Matsumoto’s score seeing as how he always takes the most hits. But anyways I think that Yamasaki should take over and heipo should join the cast along with Fujiwara-san haha * if Fujiwara joins in the batsu game he will die from so many hits cause he is always laughing*

Yeah, if it does end or some members ‘retire’ from it, I’m really going to miss the unique elements each of them has done to make the yearly game worth the while. You can’t put a decent replacement on that 5 personalities.

Batsu will end if there is a lack of audience. “Money makes the world go round”.

No audience - no commecial - no money for the broadcaster - no batsu.