Gamecenter CX Episode Downloads - 152 is Up

2629 posts
Tokyo E-sports Festival 2017.11.18 - Bakarhythm vs Arino Kacho
バカリズム vs 有野課長
1. ストリーファイターII Street Fighter II
2. ツインビー Twin Bee
3. アイスクライマー Ice Climber
4. 魔界村 Ghosts 'n Goblins
5. マリオブラザーズ Mario Bros.
https://mega.nz/#!CEMlyAiK
Image
Tokyo E-sports Festival 2017-11-18 Bakarhythm vs Arino Kacho.zip
Image
Thanks again, Ernie. You really made my weekend.
ErnieYoung wrote:
#243 GameCenter CX on Pacific Ocean - Ninja Gaiden III
ゲームセンターCX on 太平洋 「忍者龍剣伝III 黄泉の方船」に挑戦
https://mega.nz/#!aUFkRa5T
Image
GCCX #243 Ninja Gaiden III.zip


Ernie, can you update this episode? Thank you so much.
Soufuu wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
#243 GameCenter CX on Pacific Ocean - Ninja Gaiden III
ゲームセンターCX on 太平洋 「忍者龍剣伝III 黄泉の方船」に挑戦
https://mega.nz/#!aUFkRa5T
Image
GCCX #243 Ninja Gaiden III.zip


Ernie, can you update this episode? Thank you so much.

I updated it. Try again please.
Image
New subbed episode by SA-GCCX! It was already released a few days ago, but I didn't notice because SA has the paywall up again..

Episode #189 Magic Sword

http://www.sa-gccx.com/episode/magic-sword

Edit:
Btw I've found this little gem on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EVpsHnaOdU

It's not GCCX, but features Arino and his comedy partner Hamaguchi who have to survive for two and a half days on an uninhabited island. It's not subbed, some audio is cut out to avoid the copyright trolls and the quality isn't the best, but it was still fun to watch Arino in another show.
The dumb is strong in this one.
ErnieYoung wrote:
#235 Super Contra
SUPER魂斗羅
https://mega.nz/#!bE8BGB4J
Image
GCCX #235 Super Contra.zip


ErnieYoung wrote:
#232 Code Name: Viper
人間兵器 デッドフォックス
https://mega.nz/#!OV8GFKJa
Image
GCCX #232 Code Name - Viper.zip


ErnieYoung wrote:
#238 Renegade
熱血硬派くにおくん Nekketsu Koha Kunio-kun
https://mega.nz/#!GYMBXY6J
Image
GCCX #238 Renegade.zip


ErnieYoung wrote:
#239 Densha de Go! 64
電車でGO! 64
https://mega.nz/#!DQFETK5a
Image
GCCX #239 Densha de Go! 64.zip


Ernie, update those links please. :bow:
gesichtspalme wrote:
New subbed episode by SA-GCCX! It was already released a few days ago, but I didn't notice because SA has the paywall up again..

Episode #189 Magic Sword

http://www.sa-gccx.com/episode/magic-sword

Edit:
Btw I've found this little gem on Youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EVpsHnaOdU

It's not GCCX, but features Arino and his comedy partner Hamaguchi who have to survive for two and a half days on an uninhabited island. It's not subbed, some audio is cut out to avoid the copyright trolls and the quality isn't the best, but it was still fun to watch Arino in another show.


Thanks for the notice, dude.
Also there's a second episode of that survival video where both of them split up with their kouhai.

You should watch Yoiko Minecraft Survival in Nintendo japan channel. Those are good.
Soufuu wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
#235 Super Contra
SUPER魂斗羅
https://mega.nz/#!bE8BGB4J
Image
GCCX #235 Super Contra.zip


ErnieYoung wrote:
#232 Code Name: Viper
人間兵器 デッドフォックス
https://mega.nz/#!OV8GFKJa
Image
GCCX #232 Code Name - Viper.zip


ErnieYoung wrote:
#238 Renegade
熱血硬派くにおくん Nekketsu Koha Kunio-kun
https://mega.nz/#!GYMBXY6J
Image
GCCX #238 Renegade.zip


ErnieYoung wrote:
#239 Densha de Go! 64
電車でGO! 64
https://mega.nz/#!DQFETK5a
Image
GCCX #239 Densha de Go! 64.zip


Ernie, update those links please. :bow:

I updated them. Try again please.
Image
greator wrote:
You should watch Yoiko Minecraft Survival in Nintendo japan channel. Those are good.

Already watching that. I nearly pissed myself when they nearly burned that huge building full of loot down to the ground

Also Arino always sending Hamaguchi into his well thought out trap tram rides that send him to die in a flow of lava :D

Edit:
Do you have a link to the second episode of the survival thing? I can't find it.
The dumb is strong in this one.
ErnieYoung wrote:
Tokyo E-sports Festival 2017.11.18 - Bakarhythm vs Arino Kacho
バカリズム vs 有野課長
1. ストリーファイターII Street Fighter II
2. ツインビー Twin Bee
3. アイスクライマー Ice Climber
4. 魔界村 Ghosts 'n Goblins
5. マリオブラザーズ Mario Bros.
https://mega.nz/#!CEMlyAiK
Image
Tokyo E-sports Festival 2017-11-18 Bakarhythm vs Arino Kacho.zip


May I please get this reuploaded please? Thanks!
Ayaka wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
Tokyo E-sports Festival 2017.11.18 - Bakarhythm vs Arino Kacho
バカリズム vs 有野課長
1. ストリーファイターII Street Fighter II
2. ツインビー Twin Bee
3. アイスクライマー Ice Climber
4. 魔界村 Ghosts 'n Goblins
5. マリオブラザーズ Mario Bros.
https://mega.nz/#!CEMlyAiK
Image
Tokyo E-sports Festival 2017-11-18 Bakarhythm vs Arino Kacho.zip


May I please get this reuploaded please? Thanks!

I extended the expiry date.
Image
gesichtspalme wrote:
Do you have a link to the second episode of the survival thing? I can't find it.


Sorry I don't know the title. I found it in youtube after watching all those Yoiko Minecraft and Gamecenter CX/DX videos.
#250 DRAGON QUEST (Part 1)
ドラゴンクエスト (前編)
https://mega.nz/#!KdNhTQgB
Image
GCCX #250 DRAGON QUEST (1).zip
Image
ErnieYoung wrote:
#250 DRAGON QUEST (Part 1)
ドラゴンクエスト (前編)
https://mega.nz/#!KdNhTQgB
Image
GCCX #250 DRAGON QUEST (1).zip


That's awesome! Thank you!
Unfortunately it will be difficult to see it translated... too much on-screen text.
Just found two subbed episodes by VRiSFAGS I've completely missed because I thought that guy went inactive ages ago..

Episode #211 Taito Chase HQ
https://nyaa.si/view/982250
A poster in the SA thread mentioned that they spoil the outcome of the Zelda 2 challenge right when the episode begins, so you should skip to 3:20 if you want to avoid that.

Episode #194 Wizards and Warriors
https://nyaa.si/view/909672

Better late than never I guess lol
The dumb is strong in this one.
2629 posts

Who is online

In total there are 54 users online :: 2 registered, 2 hidden and 50 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: Megaton X, sen-root-sei and 50 guests