Gamecenter CX Episode Downloads - 152 is Up

2698 posts
I wonder if someone can post a mirror of the gawker episode?
I subtitled the first 14 mins before I heard they were doing it and I would like to see how I did!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4327548/Ninja%2 ... 0%2329.srt
ShinYaguchi wrote:
I wonder if someone can post a mirror of the gawker episode?

I was hoping the same thing. Viddler (hosting the video) isn't working atm, but when it gets back up, I hope someone will upload the video on Megaupload, or something similar.
if I can I'll upload it

EDIT: spike is downloading it my internet is slow atm
Posted the Kotaku episode, its under the DVD Extra - Ninja Gaiden Directors Cut. I will also be putting up this weekends latest episode soon, Sega's Comix Zone.
So....what's the verdict?
Its was ok... The narrator pronouncing Arino as A-REE-no is kinda annoying. Since this was the Director's cut of Ninja Gaiden it didnt have the Tama Ge or other bits and no Opening Titles.... I wonder if the other episodes (the one's without Director Cuts) will keep those bits in.... I hope.

A-REE-no.... yeesh
Thanks for the Kotaku episode. I know it isn't nearly as good as fansubs but I will take what I can get so please keep uploading them.
ok, i have a few things to say:

first, thanks to Spikebeder for all the episodes on megaupload

second, thanks to shinyagushi (I enjoyed the last lines in the mega man 3 episode) for keeping the fansub alive, I had personally given up on tvnihon

third, about the kotaku ninja gaiden...honestly the first 5 minutes were awful...I am more than used to watch movies with subtitles and I actually found very annoying the changes between reading and listening, but when I got used to it I really enjoyed it, since there has been like 20 subbed epidodes in two years having one per week may be a good thing after all, even if it is with the dubbed narrator.

oh, right, Areeno and Abe (lincoln), those were really earbleeders
A new challenger appears!

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=download&tid=223227

So now we have SA, TV-N, Gawker and Clover. Anyone know anything about this group?
Mister Chief wrote:

So now we have SA, TV-N, Gawker and Clover. Anyone know anything about this group?

you forgot kotaku, but is doing the same thing that gawker, so...
paulsamson wrote:
Mister Chief wrote:

Well Kotaku is owned by Gawker Media so I was referring to them. ;)
Mister Chief wrote:
paulsamson wrote:
Mister Chief wrote:

Well Kotaku is owned by Gawker Media so I was referring to them. ;)

really? todos los dias se aprende algo nuevo (everyday you learn something new) i'm downloading the clover torrent (thanks by the way) the best subs until now are the SA fansubs, amazing work in the tokimeki memorial episode...
Looking forward to someone uploading the Clover sub, as I really can't get ANY speed on torrents :P
Qurao wrote:
Looking forward to someone uploading the Clover sub, as I really can't get ANY speed on torrents :P

any speed? I have an awful wi fi and It has already finished (350 kb/s average) if you try again maybe you can get some speed

edit: I finished watching the clover episode, pretty good job but not as good as the SA or tvnihon fansubs
paulsamson wrote:
any speed? I have an awful wi fi and It has already finished (350 kb/s average) if you try again maybe you can get some speed

edit: I finished watching the clover episode, pretty good job but not as good as the SA or tvnihon fansubs

Okay, you were right, I'm getting 1.7 MB/s now :)
2698 posts