Moya Moya Summers (2012.04.15) in Yokosuka [Eng Sub]

Hey everyone,

I’ve subbed an episode from Moya Moya Summers, a show hosted by Summers, a comedy duo you may recognise from ‘Lincoln’.
Hope ya like it.

http://jburogu-godzillaradio.blogspot.c ... 20415.html

[img:27l8a8fr]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-tNIb_3HnTPA/UP-ZZt4YbOI/AAAAAAAAB7U/7YJTNWY1KPg/s1600/sumer.png[/img:27l8a8fr]

[quote="GodzillaRadio":m97x1fsl]Oh…and I thought I’d be more proper and sub some of the text that keeps popping up on the screen but…I got lazy and stopped a quarter of the way…[/quote:m97x1fsl]

From my point of view you don’t even have to do it - it’s information that only appears a few seconds an the viewers won’t even notice. Most of the time the extra signs that pop up are either :
[b:m97x1fsl]a)[/b:m97x1fsl] reiterating something that someone has spoken before -> e.g.: Tanaka : "[i:m97x1fsl]this is kawaii![/i:m97x1fsl]" -> on sign "[i:m97x1fsl]Tanaka thinks this is kawaii[/i:m97x1fsl]" (oh for fu**s sake, really?)
[b:m97x1fsl]b)[/b:m97x1fsl] to underline a joke,pun or mispronounced drunk speech of some Idol who drank to much sake.
[b:m97x1fsl]c)[/b:m97x1fsl] That Mimura is touching Oe’s boobs, but she doesn’t respond at all

ps.: I don’t think about Tanaka Naoki, it’s just that Tanaka is a common Japanese name so to emphasize my point of something being [i:m97x1fsl]kawaii[/i:m97x1fsl] :)

[quote="al4bandi":1c6r2zol][quote="GodzillaRadio":1c6r2zol]Oh…and I thought I’d be more proper and sub some of the text that keeps popping up on the screen but…I got lazy and stopped a quarter of the way…[/quote:1c6r2zol]

From my point of view you don’t even have to do it - it’s information that only appears a few seconds an the viewers won’t even notice. Most of the time the extra signs that pop up are either :
[b:1c6r2zol]a)[/b:1c6r2zol] reiterating something that someone has spoken before -> e.g.: Tanaka : "[i:1c6r2zol]this is kawaii![/i:1c6r2zol]" -> on sign "[i:1c6r2zol]Tanaka thinks this is kawaii[/i:1c6r2zol]" (oh for fu**s sake, really?)
[b:1c6r2zol]b)[/b:1c6r2zol] to underline a joke,pun or mispronounced drunk speech of some Idol who drank to much sake.
[b:1c6r2zol]c)[/b:1c6r2zol] That Mimura is touching Oe’s boobs, but she doesn’t respond at all

ps.: I don’t think about Tanaka Naoki, it’s just that Tanaka is a common Japanese name so to emphasize my point of something being [i:1c6r2zol]kawaii[/i:1c6r2zol] :)[/quote:1c6r2zol]

That’s true lol.
But sometimes it adds to it so I feel like I should. sub it…but it’s too much of a hassle.

Good stuff!

Really good funny stuff!! thank you for your efforts! and for sharing of course! :clap: :clap:

You’re very much welcome everyone.

Great Job GodzillaRadio !

Thank you for Subbing this show for us ! I always wanted to watch Moya Moya Summers with subs, it looked fun.

Keep up the good work GodzillaRadio ! we very much appreciate your efforts!