Mecha-Ike MegaThread

381 posts
Mecha-ike 2017.08.05 - Ghost Stories, Water Binta
全然怖くない人の本当にあった怖いはずの話
チェチェナちゃんの水ビンタ祭り
クイズ自分ショック
https://mega.nz/#!yJlxCSSQ
Image
MECHAIKE_170805_Ghost Stories, Water Binta [720p60].zip
Image
Mecha-ike 2007.10.06 - OKAXILE Special
オファーシリーズ第11弾 いい意味でヤバイっす オカザイルスペシャル
https://mega.nz/#!iQklBYoZ
Image
MECHAIKE_071006_OKAXILE Special [720p60].zip
Image
Ernie you are a champ!! I cannot believe you have 2007 old mechaike.

OKAXILE is awesome, thank you so much for the good quality episode!!! :clap: :clap:

Edited: May I ask do you happen to have 2002.01.26 Okamura Dance Battle episode?
domochan wrote:
Ernie you are a champ!! I cannot believe you have 2007 old mechaike.

OKAXILE is awesome, thank you so much for the good quality episode!!! :clap: :clap:

Edited: May I ask do you happen to have 2002.01.26 Okamura Dance Battle episode?

Sorry, I don't have it.

OKAXILE episode is a re-broadcast program.
http://otn.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/911200069.html
Image
domochan wrote:
Ernie you are a champ!! I cannot believe you have 2007 old mechaike.

OKAXILE is awesome, thank you so much for the good quality episode!!! :clap: :clap:

Edited: May I ask do you happen to have 2002.01.26 Okamura Dance Battle episode?


domochan, I immediately thought of you when I saw OKAXILE! I'm glad you caught this thread, otherwise I was going to tell you!
ErnieYoung wrote:
Sorry, I don't have it.
OKAXILE episode is a re-broadcast program.
http://otn.fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/911200069.html

No worries, these old episodes are really good, I am happy to watch them again. Thank you for your uploads!!


Ayaka wrote:
domochan, I immediately thought of you when I saw OKAXILE! I'm glad you caught this thread, otherwise I was going to tell you!

Thank you Ayaka. I love Okamura dance episodes, really fun and very enjoyable.
381 posts

Who is online

In total there are 30 users online :: 1 registered, 1 hidden and 28 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: yugosss and 28 guests