Mecha-Ike MegaThread

609 posts
Mecha-Ike 2014.06.14
Wake up DOKKIRI with Advance Notice
Quiz OSHIMA YUKO
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1zfixe
Awesome!! More Mecha Ike and with Oshima Yuko-chan!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Thanks master Ernie, you rocks!! :rock:
I love the Dokkiri pranks!
Thanks Master ErnieYoung :inlove:

Kawaii~
There is a surprise for the Gaki fans in that episode!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :clap: :clap: :clap:
What happens? :o

Kawaii~
No spoilers dude...you have to watch it to know :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: NO SPOILERS!!!! NO!!! :x
:P

Kawaii~
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D :D :D :D :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :drunk:
The last face tho... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kawaii~
It was a "bikkurishita" face :drunk: :drunk: DON'T ASK ME WHAT IS IT MEAN!!! GOOGLE IT!! (Today I'm really into screaming things)

It was a funny episode!! Yuko is very brave!!
No need to scream!! :|

Kawaii~
I AM NOT.....SCREAMING!!!!
You made Mikuru cry :P

Kawaii~
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Kawaii~
609 posts

Who is online

In total there are 102 users online :: 6 registered, 1 hidden and 95 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 3325 on 09.07.2019, 21:16