(Eng Subs) Honmadekka summer

Not sure if you guys have seen this or not but i found this hilarious show about attractive gestures that women can do during the summer subbed by royaltree1204.
[url:1ttnn1t4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKxD10TNjjE[/url:1ttnn1t4]

Glad to see another fan! Sorry it’s loosely translated as I’m still learning Japanese.

[quote="royaltree1204":x96vfbjt]Glad to see another fan! Sorry it’s loosely translated as I’m still learning Japanese.[/quote:x96vfbjt]

No worries, it’s still very funny. Thanks for your efforts~ :bow:
That poor woman that never got picked. :lol:

This was nice, but I find it hard to believe that Japanese guys are so sexually handicapped and that Japanese women are so sexually naive. I will admit that a few of the techniques are quite good, but the dudes’ reaction are stunted. A simple hello would do wonders for these men and women.

[quote="royaltree1204":1cyjudsq]Glad to see another fan! Sorry it’s loosely translated as I’m still learning Japanese.[/quote:1cyjudsq]

You’re awesome! I’d rather have some subs rather than nothing!

[quote="Ibaraki Dave":yv9jy8wr]This was nice, but I find it hard to believe that Japanese guys are so sexually handicapped and that Japanese women are so sexually naive. I will admit that a few of the techniques are quite good, but the dudes’ reaction are stunted. A simple hello would do wonders for these men and women.[/quote:yv9jy8wr]

Haha true. I feel like Japanese people are conservative and polite, which is maybe why they don’t make those bold moves.

I love this series. Cute as hell.