ame ta-lk 2016

98 posts
ErnieYoung wrote:
Apoek wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2016.08.04 - Kamen Rider Geinin
仮面ライダー芸人
https://mega.nz/#!XccVnSDa
Image
ame ta-lk_160804_Kamen Rider Geinin.zip


ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2016.11.27 - Kamen Rider Geinin #2
仮面ライダー芸人
https://mega.nz/#!uUMSETQQ
Image
ame ta-lk_161127_Kamen Rider Geinin II.zip


If you don't mind, can you reupload these two?

Updated video links:

ame ta-lk 2016.08.04 - Kamen Rider Geinin
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=6149&p=55551#p55551

ame ta-lk 2016.11.27 - Kamen Rider Geinin #2
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=6149&p=56026#p56026


Thank you so much!
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2016.12.30 - 5HSP Part 2

Undo-shinkei Warui Geinin
運動神経悪い芸人
https://mega.nz/#!jIVDxQKD
Image
ame ta-lk_161230_5HSP [2] Undo-shinkei Warui Geinin IV.zip


Could I get this please? Thank you ^^
Ayaka wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2016.12.30 - 5HSP Part 2

Undo-shinkei Warui Geinin
運動神経悪い芸人
https://mega.nz/#!jIVDxQKD
Image
ame ta-lk_161230_5HSP [2] Undo-shinkei Warui Geinin IV.zip


Could I get this please? Thank you ^^

Video link was updated: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=6149&p=56153#p56153
Image
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2016.02.04 - Oriradi and the Same Class Geinin
たくさんいるぞ! オリラジ同期芸人
https://mega.nz/#!HIUVCLrJ
Image
ame ta-lk_160204_Oriradi and the Same Class Geinin.zip


Hi Ernie, if you have this still, I would like it please! Thank you (=
Ayaka wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2016.02.04 - Oriradi and the Same Class Geinin
たくさんいるぞ! オリラジ同期芸人
https://mega.nz/#!HIUVCLrJ
Image
ame ta-lk_160204_Oriradi and the Same Class Geinin.zip


Hi Ernie, if you have this still, I would like it please! Thank you (=

Video link was updated: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=6149&p=54629#p54629
Image
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2016.02.25 - Momotaro Dentetsu Geinin
桃太郎電鉄芸人
https://mega.nz/#!mBsGiRbb
Image
ame ta-lk_160225_Momotaro Dentetsu Geinin.zip


ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2016.02.11 - Slovenly Geinin
ついついダラしなくなっちゃう芸人
https://mega.nz/#!HE1llRiJ
Image
ame ta-lk_160211_Slovenly Geinin.zip


Could I have these, please? Thank you Ernie!
Ayaka wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2016.02.25 - Momotaro Dentetsu Geinin
桃太郎電鉄芸人
https://mega.nz/#!mBsGiRbb
Image
ame ta-lk_160225_Momotaro Dentetsu Geinin.zip


ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2016.02.11 - Slovenly Geinin
ついついダラしなくなっちゃう芸人
https://mega.nz/#!HE1llRiJ
Image
ame ta-lk_160211_Slovenly Geinin.zip


Could I have these, please? Thank you Ernie!

I updated them. :)
Image
Thank you, Ernie ^^

Image
98 posts

Who is online

In total there are 76 users online :: 5 registered, 2 hidden and 69 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: chiefkp, dondondon, FinalRadio, hydez2, yoossi and 69 guests