ame ta-lk 2016

105 posts
ame ta-lk 2016.08.04 - Kamen Rider Geinin
仮面ライダー芸人
https://mega.nz/#!rUNjiSJQ
Image
ame ta-lk_160804_Kamen Rider Geinin.zip
Image
grindorth wrote:
did they air the wrestling episode yet?? it was an ad in a prior episode

if it already aired ernie please :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:


i look around and the spotty bot translation says its a dvd or something not sure

question about the kamen rider episode (will spoiler tag it if it is a spoiler)

did they show the room that hiroshi tanahashi has, that is filled with kamen rider figures and such??
grindorth wrote:
grindorth wrote:
did they air the wrestling episode yet?? it was an ad in a prior episode

if it already aired ernie please :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:


i look around and the spotty bot translation says its a dvd or something not sure

question about the kamen rider episode (will spoiler tag it if it is a spoiler)

did they show the room that hiroshi tanahashi has, that is filled with kamen rider figures and such??


I think the episode is when they talk about Showa Era Wrestling.
jbug wrote:
grindorth wrote:
grindorth wrote:
did they air the wrestling episode yet?? it was an ad in a prior episode

if it already aired ernie please :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:


i look around and the spotty bot translation says its a dvd or something not sure

question about the kamen rider episode (will spoiler tag it if it is a spoiler)

did they show the room that hiroshi tanahashi has, that is filled with kamen rider figures and such??


I think the episode is when they talk about Showa Era Wrestling.

oh i see i was just wondering if it already aired or something i guess i'll wait and see
ame ta-lk 2016.08.18 - Wakate Geinins' Presentation #3
若手芸人 企画プレゼン大会
https://mega.nz/#!OZNnUY6R
Image
ame ta-lk_160818_Wakate Geinins' Presentation III.zip
Image
ame ta-lk 2016.08.25 - Soccer Nippon Daihyo Ouen Geinin
サッカー日本代表応援芸人
https://mega.nz/#!DFEWXCoK
Image
ame ta-lk_160825_Soccer Nippon Daihyo Ouen Geinin.zip
Image
ame ta-lk 2016.09.01 - Nadal Unbelievable
ひんしゅく体験! ナダル・アンビリバボー
https://mega.nz/#!KNtBXRwY
Image
ame ta-lk_160901_Nadal Unbelievable.zip
Image
ame ta-lk 2016.09.08 - 3rd PINPOINT ACADEMY AWARDS
第3回 ピンポイントアカデミー大賞
https://mega.nz/#!fIN2kZgZ
Image
ame ta-lk_160908_3rd PINPOINT ACADEMY AWARDS.zip
Image
ame ta-lk 2016.09.15 - Dissolution Crisis Ryuhei Party
解散危機!! 竜兵会
https://mega.nz/#!3JVBwSAZ
Image
ame ta-lk_160915_Dissolution Crisis Ryuhei Party.zip
Image
ame ta-lk 2016.09.22 - Funny Talent Promotion
おもしろ人材プロモーション
https://mega.nz/#!GMtQXI4I
Image
ame ta-lk_160922_Funny Talent Promotion.zip
Image
ame ta-lk 2016.09.29 - Congrats Hiroshima CARP Geinin
緊急! 広島カープ芸人
https://mega.nz/#!GNdQhQTJ
Image
ame ta-lk_160929_Congrats Hiroshima CARP Geinin.zip
Image
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2016.08.04 - Kamen Rider Geinin
仮面ライダー芸人
https://mega.nz/#!XccVnSDa
Image
ame ta-lk_160804_Kamen Rider Geinin.zip

i can't download this file, what is the "decryption key"? help me :( :(
ame ta-lk 2016.10.06 - Zombie Geinin
ゾンビ芸人
https://mega.nz/#!2BU1lDqb
Image
ame ta-lk_161006_Zombie Geinin.zip
Image
ame ta-lk 2016.10.13 - Standing Talk #15
立ちトーーク
https://mega.nz/#!uAMWBQgJ
Image
ame ta-lk_161013_Standing Talk XV.zip
Image
ame ta-lk 2016.10.16 - 2HSP Part 1

7th Let's Try New Athletics
芸人体当たりシミュレーション #7
https://mega.nz/#!DMt1BJZB
Image
ame ta-lk_161016_2HSP [1] 7th Let's Try New Athletics.zip
Image
105 posts

Who is online

In total there are 35 users online :: 7 registered, 1 hidden and 27 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: bxdamaster, cloudjee, ermoviola, Flame88, tjsvndrl, tomato, Zomboid and 27 guests
leonie.lewis@boerse.site jairo.house@boerse.site kash.friedrich@boerse.site vera.moody@boerse.site payton.nolan@boerse.site draven.carr@boerse.site everly.bergmann@boerse.site madeline.walter@boerse.site melina.lucero@boerse.site kellan.flowers@boerse.site hugh.may@hochschule.tech waylon.escobar@hochschule.tech sven.weiss@hochschule.tech leia.joyce@hochschule.tech keagan.wiggins@hochschule.tech kaya.benson@hochschule.tech claudia.mays@hochschule.tech alana.herrmann@hochschule.tech rowen.meyer@hochschule.tech dominique.sparks@hochschule.tech alvin.case@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site blakely.norton@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site cash.ellis@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site erica.osborne@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site claudia.deleon@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site wilson.stuart@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site uriel.arias@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site benjamin.sosa@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site anton.acosta@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site rocco.ball@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site