ame ta-lk 2014.01.30 - King Kong Same Class Geinin

8 posts Page 1 of 1
Requested Episode
ギスギスしてるけど キングコング同期芸人
https://mega.nz/#!fN9lkRzb
ame ta-lk_140130_King Kong Same Class Geinin.zip
i didn't request this episode, but thanks I haven't seen it
thank you~ i think this is one of the most classic episodes :)
Thank you for all the work you have done Ernie. I personally love this episode. Thank you.
Thank you.
This is so good!! I'm so glad I watched this after watching the Low Favorability Entertainers because the beginning was so funny! That's all I can think about when I see Nishino too.. and now I found out that song is called Honey by L'arc en Ciel XD
What is the decryption key?
SakuraPSP wrote:
What is the decryption key?

Click on the zip file linked at the bottom of the preview image
8 posts Page 1 of 1

Who is online

In total there are 53 users online :: 2 registered, 1 hidden and 50 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37