Ougon Densetsu, 2011-11-17, Michishige (Morning Musum) vs. A

[url=https://conjyak.wordpress.com/2016/07/02/ougon-densetsu-2011-11-17-michishige-sayumi-morning-musume-vs-akiyama-ryuji-robert-live-on-10000-yen-for-1-month-challenge-episode-15-subbed/:2rsc30sc]Ougon Densetsu, 2011-11-17, Michishige Sayumi (Morning Musume) vs. Akiyama Ryuji (Robert): Live on 10,000 Yen for 1 Month Challenge, Episode 1/5, Subbed[/url:2rsc30sc]

Ougon Densetsu is a show hosted by Cocorico. In this episode, Michishige Sayumi of Morning Musume and Akiyama Ryuji of Robert battle each other in a “Live on 10,000 Yen for 1 Month Challenge.”

I hope there will be more subbed Ougon Densetsu in the future. Thank you very much!

I just watched this and the second episode you’ve already subbed and I have to say thanks a lot. This is great stuff.

Please keep subbing the whole thing :)

Also really nice to see Cocorico doing their work outside of GnT.

Much praise, conjyak. This show is super funny, and your subs are top, top quality. I especially like the little notes about cultural linguistic things that you put here and there.

I would love to see you sub the last three videos in this series.

Thank you, Ni Oxx!

Just in time this series is getting English subbed, Ougon Densetsu aired its finale episode last Thursday after 18 years, 754 episodes since it was moved to TV Asahi’s Thursday primetime slot. :(

Thank you very much! Just watched the two episodes and I’m really glad you introduced this here! :hug: