Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

48 posts Page 2 of 4
Could I also get an invite for HDHome? I just missed out on open registration too :/
Send me a PM with your email I've got a spare invite going.
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator

I tried asking for an invite on JPopsuki and r/invites, but no luck so far. Anyone on here have one they'd be willing to offer?
I would also really appreciate an invite for HDhome if available as I am having no luck with r/Invite. Can someone please inform me if they can get me one.Thanks in advance. :nod: :nod: :nod:
Just posted in another thread that registration is open in aox.to . You can find Tetsuwan Dash, ItteQ, Sukatto Japan, Monitoring, Suiyoubi no Downtown, VS Arashi, etc there. I highly recommend!
The japanese shows sharing died down at hdhome it looks like to me. I've asked an acquaintance for an episode of Sukatto Japan I missed because I know he's on there. He said it wasn't there, and that the place isn't really good for japanese shows, but dramas it's good.

Search for "Busaiku" and 3 episodes come up, earlier this year
Search for "dash" - 9 results, episodes spread through 2016 and Jan 01 2017 is the newest
Search for "水曜日" (for suiyoubi no downtown) - 0 results

spoiler
Hannah wrote:
Send me a PM with your email I've got a spare invite going.

I wasn't able to send a PM, maybe cause I'm still a Lurker?
AOX has Open Registration from Thursday 11th to Sunday 14th. It has probably the best collection of Japanese Variety Shows in High Quality. I highly recommend!

ItteQ, VS Arashi, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, Aiyoshi no Dare Toku, Kis-My Busaiku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Tamori Club, Nino-san, Q sama, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, etc.
GGib wrote:
AOX has Open Registration from Thursday 11th to Sunday 14th. It has probably the best collection of Japanese Variety Shows in High Quality. I highly recommend!

ItteQ, VS Arashi, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, Aiyoshi no Dare Toku, Kis-My Busaiku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Tamori Club, Nino-san, Q sama, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, etc.

Aw, HELL. I just missed it! Please let me know again when it's back. Thanks for the news though!
AOX just changed to a new improved site today, so you should be able to register there, I think. Try it out.

Transferring all the torrents (there's over 1000) might take some time though, so you might not be able to access the old stuff right away. Btw, Konya wa Nazotore is regularly uploaded there (saw your post in another thread).
DUDE! I'm in!! Thank you so much!! It's fine if not everything is there.. I'm excited to be on here finally, whoo! I kept missing open registration and I appreciate the hot tip so much.
I just noticed that the sign up is also open for the old site of AOX that hosts all the Variety Shows, you can sign up here (with same username if you wish): https://x.aox.to

Currently 687 Japanese Variety Show torrents.
Possibly do I not need to upload videos in future?
ErnieYoung wrote:

I'm not sure what you mean. If you're asking if people would like you keep upload videos here in Gaki no Tsukai forum, then the answer is yes. At least I'm very interested in Gaki no Tsukai, Suiyoubi no Downtown, London Hearts, AmeTalk, and other shows that you're uploading. And I'm sure it's extremely appreciated by others as well. :) :bow:
ErnieYoung wrote:

Please don't stop uploading!
48 posts Page 2 of 4