Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

22 posts Page 2 of 2
Could I also get an invite for HDHome? I just missed out on open registration too :/
Send me a PM with your email I've got a spare invite going.
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator

I tried asking for an invite on JPopsuki and r/invites, but no luck so far. Anyone on here have one they'd be willing to offer?
I would also really appreciate an invite for HDhome if available as I am having no luck with r/Invite. Can someone please inform me if they can get me one.Thanks in advance. :nod: :nod: :nod:
Just posted in another thread that registration is open in aox.to . You can find Tetsuwan Dash, ItteQ, Sukatto Japan, Monitoring, Suiyoubi no Downtown, VS Arashi, etc there. I highly recommend!
The japanese shows sharing died down at hdhome it looks like to me. I've asked an acquaintance for an episode of Sukatto Japan I missed because I know he's on there. He said it wasn't there, and that the place isn't really good for japanese shows, but dramas it's good.

Search for "Busaiku" and 3 episodes come up, earlier this year
Search for "dash" - 9 results, episodes spread through 2016 and Jan 01 2017 is the newest
Search for "水曜日" (for suiyoubi no downtown) - 0 results

spoiler
Hannah wrote:
Send me a PM with your email I've got a spare invite going.

I wasn't able to send a PM, maybe cause I'm still a Lurker?
22 posts Page 2 of 2