Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

54 posts Page 4 of 4
yoshiikuzo wrote:
Ayaka, Konya wa Nazotore is not airing this week. It seems to be every other week to me, or every 3 weeks. It aired last week.
I'd recommend building up bonus points on the new site so you have a good amount to spend when all the old stuff is transferred. People can always donate you some too to get you started off to where you're self-sufficient making bonus points. (that last sentence you might not understand until you learn the site)

Oh, yes. I want 5/30's Nazotore and now 5/29's NEP League. ^^ Shows I'm interested in keep popping up because I'm interested in the guest! Do you mean you gain points from downloading/seeding? If I'm reading correctly there's something about free leech right now too right? The only problem is I haven't seen the shows I wanted uploaded yet so if I get points but downloading.. I haven't had a chance to earn them yet..

Also oh no, I don't know about whatever jerkwad was being rudeface to Ernie, but that's not cool.. I popped my head around the GnT Reddit the other day to check it out and I was surprised at how mean people got? I was looking at a thread about subtitling and he was kind of mean. I'm sorry they were mean to you Ernie, but pay them no mind. Even office ladies have better things to do in their time.
There's a new private tracker (torrent site) for Japanese Variety Shows (AOX wen't belly up on variety show department). If someone's interested in joining, send me a message and I'll see what I can do. :)

Here are some of the shows that are there: ItteQ, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, VS Arashi, Dare Toku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Cream Stew no Hanataka, Matsumoto Hitoshi's Documental, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Konya wa Nazotore, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, Sanma no Owarai Koujou, TOKIO Kakeru, Japanology Plus
GGib wrote:
There's a new private tracker (torrent site) for Japanese Variety Shows (AOX wen't belly up on variety show department). If someone's interested in joining, send me a message and I'll see what I can do. :)

Here are some of the shows that are there: ItteQ, Tetsuwan Dash, Monitoring, Sukatto Japan, VS Arashi, Dare Toku, Nep League, Cream Quiz Miracle 9, Cream Stew no Hanataka, Matsumoto Hitoshi's Documental, Moyamoya Summers, SamaSupo, Konya wa Nazotore, Nara Deki, Tunnels no Minasan, Sanma no Owarai Koujou, TOKIO Kakeru, Japanology Plus

I got some more invites, so if someone is interested, send me a message. :)
PM sent.
Dope72 wrote:
PM sent.

I sent you an invitation through PM. :)

I still have invites, so if someone is interested in Japanese Variety Shows, send me a message. ;)
GGib wrote:
Dope72 wrote:
PM sent.

I sent you an invitation through PM. :)

I still have invites, so if someone is interested in Japanese Variety Shows, send me a message. ;)

I'm interested! I sent a PM too. :)
GGib wrote:
There's a new private tracker (torrent site) for Japanese Variety Shows. If someone's interested in joining, send me a message and I'll see what I can do. :)

If the registration link I sent has expired (it's active only a couple of days), feel free to send me PM asking another invitation. I still have invites left. :)
GGib wrote:
GGib wrote:
There's a new private tracker (torrent site) for Japanese Variety Shows. If someone's interested in joining, send me a message and I'll see what I can do. :)

If the registration link I sent has expired (it's active only a couple of days), feel free to send me PM asking another invitation. I still have invites left. :)
Hey could i et an invite would love the see mote versions of monitoring
Would really love an invite too as I'm a big fan of monitoring. It's my second favorite show after Mecha mecha iketeru :)

edit: I'll send a pm
54 posts Page 4 of 4