Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

270 posts
DualEdge wrote:
Can I please get an invite if these are still being given? Thanks!

I sent you a PM. :)
I was asking for an invitation to enter to jptvts.us, and someone indicated me to ask here.

May I get an invite if anyone has one, please?

Thank you in advance
meminpod wrote:
May I get an invite if anyone has one, please?

Thank you in advance

Hello,looking in google for one invite for jptvts.us and i see in Reddit that in this place i can find what looking for,anybody can help me with one invite?

Regards.
GREEKGOD wrote:
Hello,looking in google for one invite for jptvts.us and i see in Reddit that in this place i can find what looking for,anybody can help me with one invite?

Regards.

GGib wrote:
GREEKGOD wrote:

Regards.

Same as GREEKGOD, i need an invite if possible please and thank you :)
omegalul wrote:
GGib wrote:
GREEKGOD wrote:

Regards.

Same as GREEKGOD, i need an invite if possible please and thank you :)

I sent you a PM as well. :)
Hello GGib, I am a big fan of Japanese tv shows, Can I get an invite too? :) thanks a lot
biglarry wrote:
Hello GGib, I am a big fan of Japanese tv shows, Can I get an invite too? :) thanks a lot

Hello Mr. GGib.
Could yo invite me, please?.
Thank you a lot.
jkhsdf wrote:
Hello Mr. GGib.
Could yo invite me, please?.
Thank you a lot.

Hi, Mr. GGib.

I'm a big fan of Japanese tv shows, Can I get an invite of jptvts.us.

Big Thanks :)
Hi GGib,
Could you invite me too?
Thanks so much
effy39 wrote:
Hi, Mr. GGib.

I'm a big fan of Japanese tv shows, Can I get an invite of jptvts.us.

Big Thanks :)

fjirrr wrote:
Hi GGib,
Could you invite me too?
Thanks so much

I sent a PM to both of you. :)
GGib san could i get a invite as well?

Been searching for moyamoyasummers for a long time now. Thanks you.
270 posts