Question:High Quality Japanese TV shows

291 posts
Hey! I got steered here as I actually have been recording my own raws and doing international tape trades for a bunch of shows. I'm interested in this tracker not only to grab some goodies but possibly to contribute some shows, and possibly even some Gaki (once I've scanned the list and see if I anything I can provide to help fill in the gaps in the collection here),

I'd really appreciate an invite and an opportunity to contribute a bit ^.^
nonoy15 wrote:
hello, can i get an invite?

thank you.

SierraMocha wrote:
Hey! I got steered here as I actually have been recording my own raws and doing international tape trades for a bunch of shows. I'm interested in this tracker not only to grab some goodies but possibly to contribute some shows, and possibly even some Gaki (once I've scanned the list and see if I anything I can provide to help fill in the gaps in the collection here),

I'd really appreciate an invite and an opportunity to contribute a bit ^.^

I sent a PM to both of you. :)
Hey good day
I will like to be invited please
I have a good ratio in jpopsuki, avista.to and aidoru-online because my seedbox
So I can contribuite with sharing a lot

thanks in advance :$
Zenkeep wrote:
Hey good day
I will like to be invited please
I have a good ratio in jpopsuki, avista.to and aidoru-online because my seedbox
So I can contribuite with sharing a lot

thanks in advance :$

I sent you a PM. :)
Hi, I would be most grateful if you could invite me to the tracker jptvts. Thanks
Kenshin89 wrote:
Hi, I would be most grateful if you could invite me to the tracker jptvts. Thanks

I replied to your PM. :)
Hello GGib
can I have an invite, please? :)
rkx wrote:
Hello GGib
can I have an invite, please? :)

Hello GGib, may I please have an invite to jptvts?
Bazho wrote:
Hello GGib, may I please have an invite to jptvts?

Hello GGib, may I please have an invite to jptvts? Many thanks for the consideration.
kumantoxin wrote:
Hello GGib, may I please have an invite to jptvts? Many thanks for the consideration.

Hello GGib, can i ask you an invite too? Many thanks.

SP

edit: i sent PM.
Hi GGib! could you sent me an invite too?! thanks a lot!! :bow:
spstar wrote:
Hello GGib, can i ask you an invite too? Many thanks.

SP

edit: i sent PM.
I replied to your PM. :)

sebas-chan wrote:
Hi GGib! could you sent me an invite too?! thanks a lot!! :bow:
291 posts