ame ta-lk 2017

181 posts
Arlekin wrote:
Hello:

Can someone tell me the name of this comedian?? He's super hilarious and I want to keep track of his appearances. I only have seen it a couple of times in Ametalk, but he's really funny and he got my attention.
Thank you for your time.

https://twitter.com/Arlekin404/status/911400289051271169

He is アイクぬわら (Ike Nwala). 8)
Image
It's good that you notice him! He is "Motto Uretai", wants to be more popular XD
ErnieYoung wrote:
He is アイクぬわら (Ike Nwala). 8)


You always the best, master Ernie. Thank you so much :)

And thank you too Ayaka!! Didn't knew his motto. That guy is a ton of fun. Pretty sure he's gonna be big someday
Image
ame ta-lk 2017.09.28 - 4th PINPOINT ACADEMY AWARDS
第4回 ピンポイントアカデミー大賞
https://mega.nz/#!7UUgjTSZ
Image
ame ta-lk_170928_4th PINPOINT ACADEMY AWARDS.zip
Image
Hey Ernie, would you be so kind to update the following links?

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=6383&start=105#p58012
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=6383&start=90#p57843

Thank you :)
FinalRadio wrote:
Hey Ernie, would you be so kind to update the following links?

viewtopic.php?f=73&t=6383&start=105#p58012
viewtopic.php?f=73&t=6383&start=90#p57843

Thank you :)

2 video links were updated.
Image
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2017.01.12 - 5HSP Extra Innings
年末SP延長戦
https://mega.nz/#!aJEAjSpI
Image
ame ta-lk_170112_5HSP Extra Innings.zip



Is it possible to reupload this one? i am so sorry to disturb. But thank you in advance if its possible
HaMaToRi wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2017.01.12 - 5HSP Extra Innings
年末SP延長戦
https://mega.nz/#!aJEAjSpI
Image
ame ta-lk_170112_5HSP Extra Innings.zip



Is it possible to reupload this one? i am so sorry to disturb. But thank you in advance if its possible


That one's a good one!
HaMaToRi wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2017.01.12 - 5HSP Extra Innings
年末SP延長戦
https://mega.nz/#!aJEAjSpI
Image
ame ta-lk_170112_5HSP Extra Innings.zip



Is it possible to reupload this one? i am so sorry to disturb. But thank you in advance if its possible

Video link was updated: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=6383&p=56299#p56299
Image
ErnieYoung wrote:
HaMaToRi wrote:
ErnieYoung wrote:
ame ta-lk 2017.01.12 - 5HSP Extra Innings
年末SP延長戦
https://mega.nz/#!aJEAjSpI
Image
ame ta-lk_170112_5HSP Extra Innings.zip



Is it possible to reupload this one? i am so sorry to disturb. But thank you in advance if its possible

Video link was updated: viewtopic.php?f=73&t=6383&p=56299#p56299


Thank you senpai ernie
@ErnieYoung Can you please reupload the following?
1)Undo-shinkei Warui Geinin
2)ame ta-lk 2017.08.13 - Funny Play & Fine Play GP
3)ame ta-lk 2017.04.27 - Extra Scenes SP
4)ame ta-lk 2017.05.11 - Americanized Geinin
5)ame ta-lk 2017.05.14 - Garigari Geinin
6)ame ta-lk 2017.06.25 - Animal Study Group
7)ame ta-lk 2017.03.23 - Highlights & 2HSP Preview
8)ame ta-lk 2017.03.26 - GOLDEN 2HSP Part 1
9)ame ta-lk 2017.03.26 - GOLDEN 2HSP Part 2

I am really sorry for the request but thank you in advance
HaMaToRi wrote:
@ErnieYoung Can you please reupload the following?
1)Undo-shinkei Warui Geinin
2)ame ta-lk 2017.08.13 - Funny Play & Fine Play GP
3)ame ta-lk 2017.04.27 - Extra Scenes SP
4)ame ta-lk 2017.05.11 - Americanized Geinin
5)ame ta-lk 2017.05.14 - Garigari Geinin
6)ame ta-lk 2017.06.25 - Animal Study Group
7)ame ta-lk 2017.03.23 - Highlights & 2HSP Preview
8)ame ta-lk 2017.03.26 - GOLDEN 2HSP Part 1
9)ame ta-lk 2017.03.26 - GOLDEN 2HSP Part 2

I am really sorry for the request but thank you in advance

All video links were updated.
Image
ame ta-lk 2017.10.05 - Sensei ni Naritakatta Geinin
先生に なりたかった芸人 Comedians who Wanted to Become a Teacher
https://mega.nz/#!KZFCSLpJ
Image
ame ta-lk_171005_Sensei ni Naritakatta Geinin.zip
Image
181 posts

Who is online

In total there are 83 users online :: 10 registered, 2 hidden and 71 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 1241 on 13.06.2012, 07:37

Users browsing this forum: Ap2000, asero, autark, Batosai, Jrex11, KyuketsukiElite, Pinku, tableturning, TdK, yugosss and 71 guests