ame ta-lk 2012.08.23 - Fujisan Geinin

5 posts Page 1 of 1
Mount Fuji Comedians
富士山芸人
https://mega.nz/#!mRkCVbDT
ame ta-lk_120823_Fujisan Geinin.zip
Thank you, Ernie. Did you learn anything from the "beginning photography" geinin? It was some of the same stuff I learned at a beginner photography class I took at my local library last year ^^
I'm learning Gekidan Hitori has various hobbies and an interesting background,
grew up in Alaska when he was young (from AmeT Tenkousei episode, the story about his best friend was brutal!),
bonsai hobby and now photography.
KyuketsukiElite wrote:
I'm learning Gekidan Hitori has various hobbies and an interesting background,
grew up in Alaska when he was young (from AmeT Tenkousei episode, the story about his best friend was brutal!),
bonsai hobby and now photography.

Wow, thanks for sharing! What was the story? Did his family have work in Alaska?

I don't know anything about Gekidan Hitori (just learned who he is from Reddit post a few weeks ago). To be honest I had a bit of a hard time distinguishing him from Hizashin "God of Knee" Murakami, who I just learned about two-three days ago. It's interesting to follow and learn about these celebrities as we watch more Ame-talk.
His father was a pilot for JAL (mother was a flight attendant),
Gekidan Hitori was in Alaska between 2nd - 5th grade.

He wrote a novel 陰日向に咲く(Kegehinata ni Saku) in 2006 that became a movie in 2008!
5 posts Page 1 of 1