Yoiko no Mujinto 0 yen Seikatsu 2017.12.29

12 posts Page 1 of 1
http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/mujintou/
よゐこの無人島0円生活2017 元祖無人島芸人・よゐこ vs 破天荒ディレクター・ナスD
https://mega.nz/#!uUN21QRJ
Yoiko no Mujinto 0 yen Seikatsu 2017.zip
Wahoo, thanks Ernie!

I haven't watched this but the two in Yoiko try to survive on a deserted island with 0 yen, which sounds exciting in itself, right!?
Thank you! Just like Ougon Densetsu. :inlove:
AWESOME!! I love Yoiko's Survival Show. :inlove: :inlove:

Their survival life in Minecraft game was great too. :D

Thank you so much Ernie!! Cheers!
Great timing! I was just looking for something nice to watch.

Thanks Ernie :rock:
The dumb is strong in this one.
Thanks Ernie,

Can you post Uwa Damasareta Taishou 20171230?
Im fan Downtown and Ariyoshi, japanese tv show is my life
Mujizat wrote:

Yes, I'll upload it tomorrow.
ErnieYoung wrote:
Mujizat wrote:

Yes, I'll upload it tomorrow.

Thank you :) サンキュー
Im fan Downtown and Ariyoshi, japanese tv show is my life
Ernie, do you have any other of these specials?
SpikeBender wrote:
Ernie, do you have any other of these specials?

Sorry, I have this episode only.
I love this show so much I managed to collect some videos from last few years, along with older ones off Ougon Densetsu (but most are dubbed over in other language). I may try posting some here upon request.

For more info about this show, Producer Nasu (real name: Takahide Tomoyori) is a skilled adventurer and a long time general producer for TV Asahi, mostly known for his works for Ougon Densetsu's 1-month, 10,000-yens challenges and deserted island survival challenges. He is the guy behind Yoiko's Hamaguchi's adventures in the sea.

Also, he married to Yuki Morisaki, a popular food researcher. Gaki fans may remember her from Endo trial in Batsu Game Special.
rocky_iwata wrote:
I love this show so much I managed to collect some videos from last few years, along with older ones off Ougon Densetsu (but most are dubbed over in other language). I may try posting some here upon request.

For more info about this show, Producer Nasu (real name: Takahide Tomoyori) is a skilled adventurer and a long time general producer for TV Asahi, mostly known for his works for Ougon Densetsu's 1-month, 100000-yens challenges and deserted island survival challenges. He is the guy behind Yoiko's Hamaguchi's adventures in the sea.

Also, he married to Yuki Morisaki, a popular food researcher. Gaki fans may remember her from Endo trial in Batsu Game Special.

Lol now I feel kinda stupid. I was watching the whole episode thinking "damn did Nasubi really change that much?".. I really thought they called him Nasubi instead of just Nasu through the whole raw because of Nasubi's ventures on mountain climbing and such. I guess I still have a long way to go until I understand Japanese correctly.

You know.. the comedian who was forced to live on what he earned from prizes for like a year on Denpa Shonen.. I really thought that was him even though he looks totally different. I gotta lay off the booze for a while. :wasntme: :puke: :rock:

Anyways this was great. I'd love to see more stuff from Yoiko subbed. The people over at Something Awful only sub Game Center CX and even with that they've been really slow lately because of real life issues. Stupid real life always interfering..
The dumb is strong in this one.
12 posts Page 1 of 1