[ENG-SUB] 2018.02.16 and 2018.02.23 Pussuma (Part 2 out)

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Hello. I subbed an episode of Pussuma which aired last week on 2/16. Pussuma is a variety show hosted by ex-SMAP member Kusunagi Tsuyoshi and Yusuke Santamaria. This time they challenge an idol dance and Cocorico's Tanaka, UNJASH's Kojima and Fruit Punch's Murakami appear as guests. The idol group featured here is Chubbiness, an idol group produced by PPAP's Pikotaro.

View it on Dailymotion
Tumblr mirror: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
MEGA link if anyone wants

I don't know if this is something people enjoy watching. To be honest I wanted to sub this solely for Hizashin :rofl:

This is part one of two, I believe? The next one is set to air on 2/23. I think the quality of this video is OK, but I'm totally open if someone wants to pass me a higher quality one all the better to see Hizashin for my birthday.

As always I am open to being notified of better translations for any lines. Thank you.

Other:
Chubbiness International Fans Twitter
Hizashin practicing by himself on IG
Much appreciated!
:bow:
Late to the party :(

ありがと ございました Ayaki-san.
Thanks!
I love Pussuma Idol Dance Club, mostly because of HelloPro.
Waiting for the second part !

Spicy Club is good too, mostly because of HelloPro.
1080i RAWs

Part 1 (2018.02.16)
第7回 『ぷっ』すま アイドルダンス部
https://mega.nz/#!2VtklACA
P-Sma_180216_7th Idol Dance Club (1).zip

Part 2 (2018.02.23)
第7回 『ぷっ』すま アイドルダンス部 完結編
https://mega.nz/#!eAs1GQ6Y
P-Sma_180223_7th Idol Dance Club (2).zip
Thanks to Ernie for the raw. Part 2 is now subtitled. I got timing help from Bee.

[eng-sub] 2018.02.23 Pussuma
View on Dailymotion
Tumblr Mirror: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6
Seems like I downloaded part 1 ages ago and completely forgot to watch it. Now I can bingewatch both parts together :D
Thanks for subbing this! :clap:
The dumb is strong in this one.
Ayaka wrote:
Thanks to Ernie for the raw. Part 2 is now subtitled. I got timing help from Bee.

[eng-sub] 2018.02.23 Pussuma
View on Dailymotion
Tumblr Mirror: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6

you can always ask for subtitling help from here or reddit. sure lots of peeps can help you. i can help too if im not busy with gaming.
greator wrote:
you can always ask for subtitling help from here or reddit. sure lots of peeps can help you. i can help too if im not busy with gaming.

If you or anyone else wants to, I have work in progress .ass files uploaded here

The ametalk episodes were all uploaded to this forum by Ernie and can be found in their respective threads
ame ta-lk 2014.12.30 Undo-shinkei Warui Geinin
ame ta-lk 2016.02.04 - Oriradi and the Same Class Geinin
ame ta-lk 2015.04.02 - 4th Let's Try New Athletics

Much appreciated if anyone does want to help. Thanks.
9 posts Page 1 of 1