[Eng-sub] Piramekino 640 (various clips)

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Piramekino is a children's show hosted by Hannya and Fruit Punch that aired from 2009 - 2015. I'm told it's like the equivalent of Sesame Street (but it seems to very weird..) so let's go with that. You can check out the IMDB or Wikipedia (JPN) if you'd like.

In any case, A.B.C-Z (boy idol group) have appeared on it a few times and I found a few clips that I thought were humorous so I thought to (LOOSELY) sub them. I'm trying to find more of this show but search results are scarce. If you know where I can get more, please do tell..

Space Simulation - Water balloon catch (raw from haru_abc102 @ IG)
Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3
Download from Mediafire

Space Simulation - Teeth brushing (raw from haru_abc102 @ IG)
Mirror 1 | Mirror 2 | Mirror 3
Download from Mediafire

P.S. This is sheer coincidence but I uploaded A.B.C-Z's Space Travelers PV for someone the other day so if you want to grab/watch it before I take it down, you're welcome to! It was done with one camera so there's only one cut.
These are awesome thanks
I'm glad you like them! They're very short and I have my own reasons why I like them. I wasn't sure if others would enjoy them too.

Today I have three Slope Family segments from Piramekino 640 to share. There are a number of these episodes featuring other comedian guests, but the only ones I could find (I really looked up "Piramekino" all over the internet) feature A.B.C-Z. It's self explanatory so check it out if you so please. It's one of those games where you play on a floor angled at 45 degrees.

Slope Family - Poster
Dailymotion (full)
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
Twitter Mirrors for Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3
Download from Mediafire

These segments are less than 5 minutes each. I uploaded a version with three episodes spliced together (with random CMs) to Dailymotion. Tumblr has the individual episodes as they aired.
3 posts Page 1 of 1