The Team Fight! - Boulder Stopping (subbed)

9 posts Page 1 of 1
Thanks to SSSI for subbing and hand for the raw. DL on my blog as usual. Enjoy!

Putlocker backup:
http://www.putlocker.com/file/EA93B5E78687602F
Thank you so much for these subbed versions, zurui2! And please sub more of these Team Fights!
Awesome Job Zurui, like always. :D..... Since you are getting the Team Fight series, mind doing that one episode they get dizzy, and have to pose? My God, I loved that one. xD
Thank you Zurui, this one was pretty funny :D
Konya ga yamada!!
Good job thanks! It's funny how, above all else, you can tell how old a show is by the size of the mobile phones they have :rofl:
I swear, Zurui, you do more to keep me sane by translating these for us than any therapist could ever hope to obtain. Many thanks!!

-- 01.01.2012, 02:13 --

[JayAyche] wrote:
Good job thanks! It's funny how, above all else, you can tell how old a show is by the size of the mobile phones they have :rofl:

That and Matsumoto has hair, lol.
Thanks zurui, always fun to see the origins of an idea that they've later used on a Batsu Game.

Anyone know if YOU and Ryoko Shinohara appeared on any other Downtown production?

Seems like it works well as a show with a female presence.
Hey zurui, just letting you know that the download link on your blog is down for this file, i guess fileserver is taking a lot of stuff down latley...
pariah wrote:
Thanks zurui, always fun to see the origins of an idea that they've later used on a Batsu Game.

Anyone know if YOU and Ryoko Shinohara appeared on any other Downtown production?

Seems like it works well as a show with a female presence.

Well, the Batsu games have Fujiwara. Is that not enough?
9 posts Page 1 of 1