(completed) No Laughing in Yugawara (2004)

Keep a tab on INCOMPLETED subtitle progress here
164 posts
ShadiHD wrote:
yeah I remember them, but that version was the normal aired TV version

Good luck akhi, we're all with you ;)
Kanzaki wrote:
Good luck akhi, we're all with you ;)

Kanzaki, could you please add this link, as a temp solution, to Yugawara video thread:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q1RB3A4Z

It's hard sub and bad quality, but small (180 MB), complete and better than nothing.

I am rooting for the guys to do a good job and want to give them a chance to do it at their own pace.

-- 25.03.2011, 20:50 --

Ap2000 wrote:
So now the idea is to sub a (more) complete version ?

DVD version, to be exact. Better quality, longer running time. But with this Batsu, TV version has it's advantages over DVD.

Ap2000 wrote:
Isn't usually the normal TV version subbed anyway ?

To Japanese - maybe. To English - no. Long time ago, someone subbed TVrip of this Batsu and posted it on youtube. Sub file was nowhere to be found and videos themselfs were deleted off of youtube about year and a half ago. But I always capture everything I stream :)

Ap2000 wrote:
Is there a longer version ?

TVrip - short and of bad video quality, although Hotel and Spy Batsu games are TVrips too.
DVDrip - longer and better quality. Due to timing has to be resubbed.
Bonus materials and unaired extras - has to be subbed separately as a separate file(s).

Ap2000 wrote:
I'm confused. hah

Don't be :) I just posted an old, but complete, hard-subbed TVrip that nobody bothered to save. ShadiHD and Zurui are busting their butts to (re)sub DVDrip.
Just an update, I should have this completed with in the next few days.
zurui wrote:
Just an update, I should have this completed with in the next few days.

Awesome!!! =D Cant wait. :D Thanks Bro.
Cannot wait to view this one in full. Had this thing for years and there's clearly some very hilarious parts missing in the original.
Update - just sent the file back to ShadiHD for final editing.
:clap: Can't wait! Can't wait! Can't wait! :clap:
please please please let there be a mu link for this fileshare don't like me
MeMeMeToo wrote:

Don't be :) I just posted an old, but complete, hard-subbed TVrip that nobody bothered to save. ShadiHD and Zurui are busting their butts to (re)sub DVDrip.

Oh ok, that's good to hear !
Are the subs are ready or not yet ? Thanks.
there's something called SEARCH function
I'm sorry man. Thanks for the work ! :rofl: :rofl:
ShadiHD wrote:
there's something called SEARCH function

There's also something called "the english language" (basically in repsonse to hayfly and many, many others).
Subtitles completed - See here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2544

Special thanks to zurui & ShadiHD ;)
164 posts