(completed) No Laughing in Yugawara (2004)

Keep a tab on INCOMPLETED subtitle progress here
164 posts
EDIT:

Subtitles are now COMPLETED: SEE HERE: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2544

Thanks to zurui & ShadiHD ;)

No Laughing in Yugawara (2004)

The second spa-themed batsu game, filmed at Yugawara, Kanagawa. Yamasaki, Tanaka, and Hamada were the victims; a whip that's used on riding horses was the punishment device employed, here. (This batsu game features EndM's luchador character Dynamite Shikoku.)

The videos can be downloaded here:

http://www.gaki-no-tsukai.com/thread.php?threadid=40

Could you provide more mirrors to the subtitle scripts?
Thanks!

thank you so much for this i've been looking for the subs for so long

do we know if there will be better quality subs in this batsu game?cause there are a lot of parts that are missing

thx in advance

Thank you!

Please complete it :D

the youtube subbed videos are gone so its difficult to sub these... someone pls complete this.
These subtitles isn't very good.
The more complete subtitles are available on youtube videos.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sfM4XTTDws&feature=PlayList&p=78984B68256DE4B3&index=0

So if someone wants to just make a subtitle file out of that they can.

that are exact the same subs^^
morizaemon just had a shorter version when he done them, thats the reason for the unsubbed parts..

Thanks for subtitle, but god damn annoying >>
Really wanted to understand what they were talking about that got them laughing...
It seems the one who is the owner of the sub is a lazy butt-head who waits for someone to sub the missing parts lol xd

But anyways, ThankU for the subbing 60% of the vid or something like that.
Seriously... I'm more serious than Joker himself |òó|v|

This is one of my favorite batsu games.

so any news about this one ? i would really like to get the full subs

if this is gonna be in the same state as high school batsu was left in then i guess you shouldn't really get your hopes up but atleast hope for the best

Originally posted by ChubbyPaB00
Thanks for subtitle, but god damn annoying >>
Really wanted to understand what they were talking about that got them laughing...
It seems the one who is the owner of the sub is a lazy butt-head who waits for someone to sub the missing parts lol xd

But anyways, ThankU for the subbing 60% of the vid or something like that.

Wow, that;s kind of harsh. Let see if u can translate it urself. They are translating because it is hobby, not a full paid job.

Hey guys, what are the chances of there being completed subs for this Batsu game? Just a question :D
164 posts