High School Batsu

Keep a tab on INCOMPLETED subtitle progress here
148 posts

Great job guys! I couldn't be any more happier with what I see now. Cant wait to see the final edit by Shadi, thanks gojinki!

Hey I have a problem with the subs, when I play the file it says That the commentary for Matsumoto, Hamada etc... Changed to default and I click OK or Cancel then it plays the subtitles nice but they flash, they do not stay long enough for me to read. Can anyone help me with these. I use Windows Media Player with DirectVobSub, Which reader or add on you recommend for ASS files thanks.

Originally posted by Gabriel
Hey I have a problem with the subs, when I play the file it says That the commentary for Matsumoto, Hamada etc... Changed to default and I click OK or Cancel then it plays the subtitles nice but they flash, they do not stay long enough for me to read. Can anyone help me with these. I use Windows Media Player with DirectVobSub, Which reader or add on you recommend for ASS files thanks.

WMP works for me - although I get the same "Changed to default"-message. Try the newest VLC-Player:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

- it should work properly

Thank you very much it does work. :D

Thank you so much gojinki even though I said it already :D

To ShadiHD what can we expect from your retouched version of gojinki's work and when can we expect it?

I am in no means rushing you and I understand you also have a very busy lifestyle but I was wondering? :shifty:

Thank alot guys, even time I watch these shows it just makes my day so much, and its all thanks to people like you that makes this possible :clap:

ahm ok here's what am gonna do :

1-edit the coloring coding cuz I adopted a really nice color style.
2-add some missing subs.
3-fix some timing.
4-fix the commentary.

but guys enjoy this one for a while cause I have exams this week.

So it's finally going to be complete? Thanks man.

Thanks --

Since I don't have the .Avi file here, I'm going to ask you if the gojinki's file is the completed original sutekidayo's sub?

indeed

Thanks so much for this guys! ^.^

yes. thank you thank you thank you. the high school batsu has always been my favorite! and shadi, keep us updated on when you have ur final edit. cheers mates!
Hey everybody!
Just wanted to say thanks to ShadiHD and gojinki for finishing the subs for me! :) Sorry I kept everybody waiting so long!

And SadiHD and gojinki, if you could also send me a PM or something with the changes you made in the translations I would like to know too:D . I do know that there were a lot of parts that I wanted to go back and change, but never got around to it, but this was my first translation / subbing adventure, and I'm sure I made a lot of other mistakes. I'm sure I could learn from you all!

This summer I'm doing an Internship at Lucasfilm, so I don't think I'll have any more free time than I did during the school year to work on subs. But hopefully I'll be able to contribute some more to this awesome community! You guys rock!:clap:

Its so strange to think all of this started from me creating a post on the tehparadox....:blink:
Take Luck!

The finished subs are here: High School Complete subs
I will close this thread. :)
148 posts