Haunted Hotel 1 night, 2 days, Matsumoto Solo Batsu!

The completed version can be found here: [url=http://gaki-no-tsukai.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1418:11dv0lww]Matsumoto Solo batsu: Haunted hotel Complete[/url:11dv0lww]

I was so happy when you released this. Haunted hotel is def one of my favs!

Can the subtitles be uploaded on another uploading site? Megaupload doesn’t work for me. I keep getting the ‘Download limit exceeded’ notice.

[quote:23cpprny][i:23cpprny]Originally posted by nedrhyme[/i:23cpprny]
Can the subtitles be uploaded on another uploading site? Megaupload doesn’t work for me. I keep getting the ‘Download limit exceeded’ notice.[/quote:23cpprny]

Owke, I added an Rapidshare& mediafire link. I hope this will help u get the subtitles.

Do the subs go up to near the end like youtube… the missing parts are the last 30 minutes right?

The YouTube videos end with the part in the toilet right? I have subbed allot more than that part, except some parts towards the end. Just watch the full video, almost everything is funny even if it isn’t subbed:D

I have access to a .smi sub file for this batsu game with subs at some of the areas you left out, but it is all in Korean and simply throwing it into a translator produces incoherent results (I tried lol)

I’ve uploaded it to megaupload if anyone wants to take a shot at it.

[quote:q9a7iv6h][url:q9a7iv6h]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F51PEQ1H[/url:q9a7iv6h][/quote:q9a7iv6h]

If it all looks like gibberish (as it does for some people) I can throw it all into a .doc which seems to work.

Yah I saw that Korean sub. Strangely all Koreans I know speak and understand Japanese without any problem :D

[quote:323ngho7][i:323ngho7]Originally posted by Kanzaki[/i:323ngho7]
Yah I saw that Korean sub. Strangely all Koreans I know speak and understand Japanese without any problem :D[/quote:323ngho7]

that’s because they are close to each other like US and Mexico

[quote:1c1mx28t][i:1c1mx28t]Originally posted by junkzm3[/i:1c1mx28t]
I have access to a .smi sub file for this batsu game with subs at some of the areas you left out, but it is all in Korean and simply throwing it into a translator produces incoherent results (I tried lol)

I’ve uploaded it to megaupload if anyone wants to take a shot at it.

[quote:1c1mx28t][url:1c1mx28t]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F51PEQ1H[/url:1c1mx28t][/quote:1c1mx28t]

If it all looks like gibberish (as it does for some people) I can throw it all into a .doc which seems to work.[/quote:1c1mx28t]

I have installed the korean language pack, but i don’t know a good way of converting korean to english. If that is done, i will look into the matter of incorperating it with my current subs.

Ive already tried several different translation tools but they all just come out in VERY VEEEERY bad broken English. So bad that you can even make sense of them.

[b:1hrrhqna]here is a little example of the part when i believe fujiwara tells him dinner is ready.[/b:1hrrhqna]

Hi / Hello, ready meals, so please come to the reception.
Banquet?
Yes, we get across the banquet hall you see the coming period is hope.
Bring! Here!
Why go to the reception!
[8:00 p.m. dinner time]
(The picture shows the way ^ ^ so is omitted)
Matsumoto experience in this grotesque phenomenon, where a remarkable variety of devices, and guest appearance,
At the end of a fart cushion measures.

[b:1hrrhqna]And an example from the African TV interview[/b:1hrrhqna]

Are you ready.
Now! Are you crazy!
The penalties in the game for seven years, what do you think macheumotosang.
[Cheat sheet - to lie!]
[Cheat sheet - to lie!]
8 years … I will not hold on, uh, kind of game penalties?
Penalties are not too bad … if it was a game …
[Wind (fast asking) behavior]
^^;;; Skip the next question is …
[Cheat sheet - to lie!]
Will pass ^ ^;
For me the question, but how much did you deposit?
[Cheat sheet - it’s real!]
Well … Well … I am proud of privacy …
[Wind (fast asking) behavior]
So, that is
/ Yes, I was jalmeokeot.
What?
Than somebody ~ ~

With these subs i could make the parts of the haunted hotel more understandable, there better than i expected.

If you could post a fully translated version, if possible, i will do my utter best to get them translated in good english.

rename the .smi to .doc Upload it to google docs. once in google docs use the translation tool to translate to english.

Owke, i will try it.

I’m using the subs to create somewhat my own version of the batsu subs. I try to let them fit with the scenes, but it is still not fully translated. But better than no subs, noh?

Great! I look forward to seeing it.

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I’ve been working the last couple of days on the haunted hotel subs with my own twist to it.

It isn’t done yet but almost full of subs until 1:20. I would love to have people check them out and flame me on any grammer faults or wrong translations.

Have fun!

[quote:2d7in6z5][url=http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?onjqzzzzed2:2d7in6z5]http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?onjqzzzzed2[/url:2d7in6z5][/quote:2d7in6z5]

Thank you for subbing this. This is one of my favorites other than than the highschool (first one I have watched). :D

where to download the video?