Haunted Hotel 1 night, 2 days, Matsumoto Solo Batsu!

Keep a tab on INCOMPLETED subtitle progress here
63 posts Page 2 of 5

I'm using the subs to create somewhat my own version of the batsu subs. I try to let them fit with the scenes, but it is still not fully translated. But better than no subs, noh?
In the end... Heipo beats them all

Great! I look forward to seeing it.

Thanks
()()() ()()()
(-(-(-.-)-)-)

The Bunny Gang

Hello everyone,

I've been working the last couple of days on the haunted hotel subs with my own twist to it.

It isn't done yet but almost full of subs until 1:20. I would love to have people check them out and flame me on any grammer faults or wrong translations.

Have fun!

Thank you for subbing this. This is one of my favorites other than than the highschool (first one I have watched). :D

where to download the video?

Please read the first posts mate.

Originally posted by Slayeer
Hello everyone,

I've been working the last couple of days on the haunted hotel subs with my own twist to it.

It isn't done yet but almost full of subs until 1:20. I would love to have people check them out and flame me on any grammer faults or wrong translations.

Have fun!

Nice work Slayeer, I'll probably give it a watch on the weekend at some point, but off the bat here are some of the things I noticed (very minor, not even an issue really)

Dialogue: 0,0:00:49.87,0:00:54.08,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Hamada's team lost from Matsumoto, so...

(to Matsumoto sounds more grammatically accurate)

Dialogue: 0,0:00:54.36,0:00:59.90,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,Team hamada had to face an 24 hour tag batsu.

I believe "a" would be more appropriate instead of an

Dialogue: 0,0:02:23.34,0:02:27.19,Default,,0000,0000,0000,,By losing, Matsumoto has to to take part in a batsu game.

The Bunny Gang

I'm sorry for all those little grammer faults. I have already watched the batsu 3 times in a short time, so it gets less and less motivating to check it again.

I already edited those 3 things and may be continuing this weekend.
The link in the first post is not valid for me either; I think its now

Matsumoto Haunted Hotel Batsu!
I didn't know the link was invalid. I fixed it.

OWKE!!! The starting post is updated with the completed version i made. It isn't 100% yet, but we are coming there!

Have fun:D:D

Thanks for your work in subbing this.

A VERY BIG THANK FROM ME :D

This is my favorite Batsu and I am happy that you work on it.

Many thanks, Slayeer! :)

Thanks for your effort. In the 'tube' there was just half of the show with subs.

Could you please tell me which link takes me to the "most finished version" of this batsu?

Thanks in advance ;)
63 posts Page 2 of 5