Ep #04 1995.05.30 - Moxibustion & Mouth to Mouth

かざあなダウンタウン
A late night variety show hosted by Downtown which ran from May 9, 1995 - March 30, 1996. Each episode had the regular cast partake in different challenges and contests (sometimes with a batsu for the loser) or trying out learning something new (such as rollerblading). Cast included: Yamasaki Hōsei, Itao Itsuji, Koji Higashino, Koji Imada, Kimura Yuichi, Takahiro Kurano, Fujiwara Mitsuhiro & Toru Mizuno. Jimmy Onishi and others also appeared.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
ImageImage

Let's Learn
Moxibustion. What moxibustion is from Wikipedia:
A traditional Chinese medicine therapy using moxa made from dried mugwort. Practitioners use moxa to warm regions and acupuncture points with the intention of stimulating circulation through the points and inducing a smoother flow of blood and qi. There are several methods of moxibustion. Three of them are direct scarring, direct non-scarring, and indirect moxibustion. Direct scarring moxibustion places a small cone of mugwort on the skin at an acupuncture point and burns it until the skin blisters, which then scars after it heals. Direct non-scarring moxibustion removes the burning mugwort before the skin burns enough to scar, unless the burning mugwort is left on the skin too long. Indirect moxibustion holds a cigar made of mugwort near the acupuncture point to heat the skin, or holds it on an acupuncture needle inserted in the skin to heat the needle.

175mb
MEGA Download

Let's Try
Mouth to mouth but not as you'd expect (though there is still a beach involved). The cast do a challenge where they must pass different things between each other using only their mouth.
Sidenote: Does anyone know what happens with Matsumoto at the end? Everyone is really surprised at him and I'm not sure exactly whats going on. :?:
128mb
MEGA Download
soudou wrote:
Does anyone know what happens with Matsumoto at the end? Everyone is really surprised at him and I'm not sure exactly whats going on.

Around 19 minutes, Matsumoto laughs and makes a face and Hamada reacts surprised because
he shot a huge booger out his nose (and doesn't wipe it off, hence all the pointing and resigned Matsumoto face lol)
giffan wrote:
soudou wrote:
Does anyone know what happens with Matsumoto at the end? Everyone is really surprised at him and I'm not sure exactly whats going on.

Around 19 minutes, Matsumoto laughs and makes a face and Hamada reacts surprised because
he shot a huge booger out his nose (and doesn't wipe it off, hence all the pointing and resigned Matsumoto face lol)

OMG :rofl:
I did see him snort, but I thought he was just trying to make a kind of huffy sound at Hamada which didn't seem like such a big deal as everyone was making out. Thank you for the explanation, it makes so much more sense now! :rofl:
3 posts Page 1 of 1