Ep #18 95.09.05 - Wine Stewarding (with Jimmy Onishi)

かざあなダウンタウン
A late night variety show hosted by Downtown which ran from May 9, 1995 - March 30, 1996. Each episode had the regular cast partake in different challenges and contests (sometimes with a batsu for the loser) or trying out learning something new (such as rollerblading). Cast included: Yamasaki Hōsei, Itao Itsuji, Koji Higashino, Koji Imada, Kimura Yuichi, Takahiro Kurano, Fujiwara Mitsuhiro & Toru Mizuno. Jimmy Onishi and others also appeared.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
ImageImage

Let's Learn
The cast plus Jimmy Onishi learn the art of being a professional Sommelier (wine steward).
224mb
MEGA Download

Let's Try MISSING :(
Basketball ping-pong with the mouth.
Japanese title: かざあなダウンタウン #18 (950905) ためしましょう ピンポン玉でバスケットボール
VLC does not support the audio or video format "undf"

That's part of the message I get when I try to watch this. Bugger.
Maybe is a codec problem. I downloaded the file and it's an AVI. You can try to download a codec pack, "Like K-lite" for example or try to change the name of the files (I have problems sometimes with the japaneses characters)
Yeah, its possibly a codec issue. I play it fine in VLC but like Arlekin I also have a codec pack installed. Can't remember which one though, probably either K-Lite or Combined Community Codec Pack.
soudou wrote:
Yeah, its possibly a codec issue. I play it fine in VLC but like Arlekin I also have a codec pack installed. Can't remember which one though, probably either K-Lite or Combined Community Codec Pack.

Apologies, everyone. I couldn't find the output file, and was trying to get the .001 to play. I knew that was wrong, but couldn't find the output file. Found it now. I've only seen a few seconds so far, and don't know what's funnier: Onishi, or the tasters.

It's almost the original Kiki, but with a ringer and no batsu.
5 posts Page 1 of 1