No Laughing Airport Batsu 2011/2012 HD/Translated Downloads

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
324 posts
How big are the translated videos out of 10? 10 being fully translated. I have a bandwidth cap and each part is quite a large download.
whotookmyusername wrote:
How big are the translated videos out of 10? 10 being fully translated. I have a bandwidth cap and each part is quite a large download.

I suggest you get the 30 mns subbed part, you'll probably be deceived by the "translated version".
I meant to say good instead of big. "How good are the translated videos out of 10?"

Well I guess waiting for the 30 min sub is worth the wait. Or I could learn how to speak Japanese :D.
whotookmyusername wrote:
I meant to say good instead of big. "How good are the translated videos out of 10?"

Well I guess waiting for the 30 min sub is worth the wait. Or I could learn how to speak Japanese :D.

The first 30mn are already out. Check it out: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3372

Have fun ;)
update: last part of the translations added.

As soon the complete subs are available, I'll create a compatible .ass for the 720p version and post it here.
hand wrote:
update: last part of the translations added.

As soon the complete subs are available, I'll create a compatible .ass for the 720p version and post it here.

Thank you, that sounds great.

I suggest you keep updating the initial post as the 30 mn subbed segments go along with download links/mirrors provided by members.
for the subbers interest, i uploaded the Japanese sub here viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3374
Which one is the 2.5GB file that Zurui says they are using? I see the HD (5GB) and the SD(1.2GB)

Oh well I'll download the 5GB 720p with the audiofix and hopefully some kind soul will fix the sync (if needed) when the subfile is released.

Thanks for the raws Hand!
DonMoonie wrote:
Which one is the 2.5GB file that Zurui says they are using? I see the HD (5GB) and the SD(1.2GB)

I'm pretty sure the subbing team is using the Yoku rip, aka the "stream" copy. Go to the "oudated files" link in the first post of this thread. You'll find a section titled "Download (full version) Youku rip" that has three files to download. That's the version I believe they're using.

DonMoonie wrote:
Oh well I'll download the 5GB 720p with the audiofix and hopefully some kind soul will fix the sync (if needed) when the subfile is released.

Once I get my hands on the completed subtitle file I plan on syncing it to the 720p version if one doesn't already exist.
When the full sub for 720p is done can anyone upload it via torrent/MF download?
Thank you very much
spike911 wrote:
When the full sub for 720p is done can anyone upload it via torrent/MF download?
Thank you very much

I am sure that someone will release a burned-in subtitle version of the 2012 batsu game, if not i will do it
does anyone have the .ass files for this?
the .ass is not even available
drVagax wrote:
spike911 wrote:
Thank you very much

I am sure that someone will release a burned-in subtitle version of the 2012 batsu game, if not i will do it

Okay thank you very much! :D
Thanks! But what's up with the chat box thing below the screen? Were those supposed to be subs? It's kinda distracting -_- Thanks anyway.
TAKESHI GUNDAN
324 posts