Hotel Man Extra Footage (Sub File available)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
37 posts Page 1 of 3
Please give thanks to those who were involved in this.
They're Alex, Zurui, Dere-kun, Mrs. ShibataBread and myself.

See here
ShibataBread site

or on Youtube,

Youtube 01

and

Youtube 02

Sub File is under

ShibataBread site

or,
rapidshare

megaupload

hotfile

Thank you all,

s
omg omg omg you guys rule! Thank you so much!
Will there be a sub file or are you guys as a team strictly hardsub only? (I got the ep already in HD on my computer so a sub file would be perfect)
Great work team! Thanks to all of you for such an amazing job.
Murakami relegated to extra footage. What's his fate this year? Any Murakami fans?
Will the other Extra footage be subbed? The one with Itao.
This is fantastic stuff. You guys seem to be getting ready for next year's batsu, it should pay off. There's a great polish to your sub efforts here, I look forward to the batsu subs.
Awesome work! I can see all the batsu games and any annual batsu game related videos being subbed now *q*
Thank you!!! :D
Fist of the North Star + Gaki no Tsukai = Instawin!

Thanks subbers!
good work team! *nice guy pose* but just a little question... which software do you use to make the subtitles? i'd like to know
Thx for the Subs Team ^^
Thanks a lot guys !
Will there be a sub file ?
AshiteratsuAka wrote:
good work team! *nice guy pose* but just a little question... which software do you use to make the subtitles? i'd like to know

We were using Aegisub, you can get it on my blog, just search for the "subtitling software" post.
Sub files are available on ShibataBreads site, I will have the hard subbed version on my site.
Thanks to everyone involved!
Awesome! can't wait for spy :rock:
37 posts Page 1 of 3