[TORRENT] Get all batsu games hardsubbed

I apologize if this has already been posted but I looked just about everywhere and couldn’t find this torrent anywhere.

Alot of people have been asking for subbed torrents with every batsu game.

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5797559 ... ed_English

It has.

[quote:3pdz4afp]Gaki No Tsukai
All Batsu Games subbed in English

(2000) 24-Hour Tag
(2001) Haunted Hotel
(2002) No-Reaction Pie Hell
(2003) No-Laughing Hot Spring Inn
(2004) No Laughing in Yugawara
(2005) No-Laughing High School
(2006) No-Laughing Police Station
(2007) No-Laughing Hospital
(2008) No-Laughing Newspaper Agency
(2009) No-Laughing Hotel Employee [/quote:3pdz4afp]

[b:3pdz4afp]NOTE: I haven’t downloaded this torrent to see if it is legit[/b:3pdz4afp]

Thanks! That torrent is just what I was looking for! :clap:

I downloaded it, but I can’t seem to get the subs to work. :worried:
The videos work just fine, so… Help please.

[quote="Jaxx":qihk6s8m]I downloaded it, but I can’t seem to get the subs to work. :worried:
The videos work just fine, so… Help please.[/quote:qihk6s8m]
Try changing the name of the subs file so it matches the one the video has.
If the video is called "No-laughing-police-station disk 1.avi", the subtitles file should have the same exact name and should be called "No-laughing-police-station disk 1.srt" -or "No-laughing-police-station disk 1.ass", depending on the extention of the subs file.
Also, make sure both video and subs files are in the same folder, that way, the program you’re using to watch your videos can easily play the batsu-game vid with the appropiate subs.

I recommend you to use the Windows Media Player Classic that is included with the K-lite codec pack, it works perfectly well with the batsu game files 8)

I hope this helps :)

This should be in the Batsu Game section ^^

[quote="iniquiti":28kqzrh9]This should be in the Batsu Game section ^[1]

Thanks for moving it! ;)

– 01.15.2011, 20:38 –

[quote="thredith":28kqzrh9][quote="Jaxx":28kqzrh9]I downloaded it, but I can’t seem to get the subs to work. :worried:
The videos work just fine, so… Help please.[/quote:28kqzrh9]
Try changing the name of the subs file so it matches the one the video has.
If the video is called "No-laughing-police-station disk 1.avi", the subtitles file should have the same exact name and should be called "No-laughing-police-station disk 1.srt" -or "No-laughing-police-station disk 1.ass", depending on the extention of the subs file.
Also, make sure both video and subs files are in the same folder, that way, the program you’re using to watch your videos can easily play the batsu-game vid with the appropiate subs.

I recommend you to use the Windows Media Player Classic that is included with the K-lite codec pack, it works perfectly well with the batsu game files 8)

I hope this helps :)[/quote:28kqzrh9]

So this isn’t hardsubbed? and I would reccomend VLC (http://www.videolan.org) or Media Player Classic.

1. /quote:28kqzrh9 ↩︎

i try to download it but my torrent sais: error: the system can not find the path specified
now what?

I don’t think these are hardsubbed. I have most of them hardsubbed on my site if you can’t get the torrent to work or if there are no seeds.

Zurui can you make torrents for your vids ?

Someone HELP!! I download the torrent but all my video programs seem to reject it…What should i do?
I try Moyea FLV Player, Media Player Classic and Windows Media Player…They all can’t work =(

maybe the torrent was corrupted
zurui has them all on his blog if you need them :)

[quote="konoha92hero":142buf1r]Someone HELP!! I download the torrent but all my video programs seem to reject it…What should i do?
I try Moyea FLV Player, Media Player Classic and Windows Media Player…They all can’t work =([/quote:142buf1r]

you should try VLC media player- just google it and there should be links to download, it pretty much works with anthing- including these :)

Nice! Good looks! Thanks man.

the only one i got to work is haunted hotel. i’ve tried matching the subs with the vid via media subtitler but only one of them works! also they’re all downloaded as different types of files, none of them rar. help me out please!

thank you :rofl:

i am my self have not much of problems i am using as player Splash Lite thy wil work all of them
and btw i am one of the seeders too from that torrent ^^

[quote="astrayamatu":g7jqxenx]i am my self have not much of problems i am using as player Splash Lite thy wil work all of them
and btw i am one of the seeders too from that torrent ^[1]

Nice sig btw :inlove:

1. /quote:g7jqxenx ↩︎

Thanks for this. Ill give it a download to try it out!

i run the same torrent and i run all the clips with vlc or splash lite