No-Laughing Spy Batsu (2010)

罰ゲーム
Perhaps the best known Gaki no Tsukai episodes are those dealing with batsu games, or punishment games, in which one or more of the cast members are subjected to after losing bets, major competition, or physical challenges
432 posts
Kanzaki wrote:
We will probably contact him and ask him to use the hd version just for conviency


It changes nothing, the timing is the same. When you'll get the .ass file it'll fit both qualities.[/quote]

The HD version will most likely be in two parts alot like last year.. The link you gave us is to download the Justin.tv ripped videos with comercials cut out. But if you guys are going to make two versions of the same sub thatll be ok.

-- 01.01.2011, 12:46 --

Kanzaki wrote:
We will probably contact him and ask him to use the hd version just for conviency


It changes nothing, the timing is the same. When you'll get the .ass file it'll fit both qualities.[/quote]

The HD version will most likely be in two parts alot like last year.. The link you gave us is to download the Justin.tv ripped videos with comercials cut out. But if you guys are going to make two versions of the same sub thatll be ok.
JordansOcarina wrote:
... The link you gave us is to download the Justin.tv ripped videos with comercials cut out..


No its from a different source, the justin.tv ripped video had one part missing when he stopped broadcasting during the middle, and the only one we could watch was the one with some vocoloid saying waru-waru over and over.
Image
thanks for torrent ;D
I can upload it to mirror hosts later if nobody does it today.
foxhounder wrote:
JordansOcarina wrote:
... The link you gave us is to download the Justin.tv ripped videos with comercials cut out..


No its from a different source, the justin.tv ripped video had one part missing when he stopped broadcasting during the middle, and the only one we could watch was the one with some vocoloid saying waru-waru over and over.


Well kazanby's channel was out for a couple of minutes yes but I thought I saw this torrent on d-addicts and it was a j.tv. Not like it really matters though.
The "jtv" tag on DAddicts means it's from the japanese television I believe... and this is the case.

Moreover, Feffiroff's torrents are always trusted and we know he gets them from Perfect Dark, Share, Wine, etc.. (and other Japanese p2p networks)

I don't think the HD version will come in 2 parts. It's the same lenght, the torrent will be a bit more heavy that's all? If it's the case it would really be troublesome, sincerely, for the reason you mentionned.
MU is up too

Kanzaki just needs to edit the post.

Edit:

i'll just add my mu here for now, until he adds them to first post.

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=D4RNGOSR

You need all 7 parts

Password: gakinotsukai
Uploaded Episodes :
#1025 / #1026 / #1027 / #1028 / #1029 / #1030 / #1031 / #1032 / #1033 / #1034 / #1035 / #1036 / #1037 / #1038 / #1039 / #1040 / #1041
@Yukito me too. I'm waiting for subs this time! ;-)
P.S. Thank you guys!
WOW
Already in torrent! ~I'm proud of you guys!!!!
You've made my day!!!
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Awesome torrent =] Now to wait for the subs
Kanzaki wrote:
The "jtv" tag on DAddicts means it's from the japanese television I believe... and this is the case.

Moreover, Feffiroff's torrents are always trusted and we know he gets them from Perfect Dark, Share, Wine, etc.. (and other Japanese p2p networks)

I don't think the HD version will come in 2 parts. It's the same lenght, the torrent will be a bit more heavy that's all? If it's the case it would really be troublesome, sincerely, for the reason you mentionned.


I see.
That was insanely quick! THank you!!!
Just wanted to say thanks, I wish I could secure a steady stream of caffeine rich beverages to the subs team ^^
Wait a minute

This is the girl who uploads the latest episode of gaki every week I'm sorry I see now .
SD version straight from the torrent, uploaded to Multiupload. Mirrors to/for...

Hotfile
RS
MU
DepositFile
Zshare


Code: Select all

http://www.multiupload.com/MV20DWKBJD
http://www.multiupload.com/JGDOPNNTZZ
http://www.multiupload.com/R1ASX1RG83
http://www.multiupload.com/HSGHDUTC83
http://www.multiupload.com/7MEGSLPGH9
http://www.multiupload.com/9U31WHCOZ7
http://www.multiupload.com/9KN6O5RQJX


Again its the SD version, 7 parts split into 200MB files. Join with HJsplit or FFSJ and play ~~

edit: If some links arent working, just wait a little bit since I just uploaded the files about an hour ago.
432 posts

Who is online

In total there are 82 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 81 guests (based on users active over the past 30 minutes)
Most users ever online was 11731 on 19.11.2019, 00:56

Users browsing this forum: cheekypartner and 81 guests
leonie.lewis@boerse.site jairo.house@boerse.site kash.friedrich@boerse.site vera.moody@boerse.site payton.nolan@boerse.site draven.carr@boerse.site everly.bergmann@boerse.site madeline.walter@boerse.site melina.lucero@boerse.site kellan.flowers@boerse.site hugh.may@hochschule.tech waylon.escobar@hochschule.tech sven.weiss@hochschule.tech leia.joyce@hochschule.tech keagan.wiggins@hochschule.tech kaya.benson@hochschule.tech claudia.mays@hochschule.tech alana.herrmann@hochschule.tech rowen.meyer@hochschule.tech dominique.sparks@hochschule.tech alvin.case@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site blakely.norton@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site cash.ellis@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site erica.osborne@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site claudia.deleon@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site wilson.stuart@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site uriel.arias@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site benjamin.sosa@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site anton.acosta@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site rocco.ball@elisabeth-krankenhaus.site